-19-

[Hi there! I just really quickly wanted to say thank you guys sooo soooooo much because we have over 300 views!! Just yesterday we had two hundred and they have already increased so much in one day! All the support I receive from you guys is very much appreciated so thank you :> This chapter is a bit longer and the next chapters may take a bit more time to update. I'll probably switch to uploading weekly but I haven't decided a day yet. Anywayyy onto the Viktuuriii!

~Author]

Viktor recieved a message from Phichit on their group chat, that was made to share ideas about Yuuri's birthday, but ended just being a place for chaos.

Phichit: Yuuri's feeling better. He woke up and we figured out why he fainted. He went back to sleep but he should be okay :)

Viktor: Thank goodness! What happened? Why did he faint?

Chris: Calm down Viktor, your boyfriend is fine.

Viktor: I'm allowed to be worried okay. Stop attacking me

Phichit: Wait wait wait

Phichit: You admit that he's your boyfriend *Insert Lenny face here* [I honestly couldn't be bothered to find one lol]

Viktor: We have more important things to discuss right now!

Phichit: Oh yeah, right.

Phichit: To sum it up, he's been having a really bad nightmare that wakes him up at ungodly hours, and then his anxious bean brain doesn't let him sleep.

Viktor: awhh, poor Yuuri :(

Chris: I hope he feels better soon and gets over his insomnia.

Phichit: Me too. I tried to find out what the nightmare was about, but he couldn't talk about it without breaking down. Knowing how twisted Yuuri's mind can be, I'm gonna assume it was really horrible.

Viktor: :'(

Phichit: Oh speak of the devil, he just sent me a message.

Viktor: Wait, why is he awake?

Viktor: Also, HE IS AN ANGEL YOU HAMSTER LOVING FURRY

Chris: lmaoooo

Phichit: I-

Phichit: I know you love him or whatever but are you guys even official?

Viktor: I mean no but like yes?

Chris: Viktor hasn't asked him to be his boyfriend yet.

Phichit: YOU RUSSIAN PIECE OF SHIT I BET THATS WHAT THE NIGHTMARES ABOUT

Viktor: wHaT

Phichit: I bet he's been stressing about how he's not good enough for you and then in his dream it probably got amplified into someone dying or something

Viktor: WHAT

Phichit: Trust me, I know what his dreams are like.

Chris: Holy shit wtf

Viktor: First of all, death? Second, HES TOO GOOD FOR ME WTF Third, HE IS AN ADORABLE YET SOMEHOW HOT AS FUCK GOD LIKE HUMAN WHAT DOES HE MEAN HES NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME

Phichit: Yeh, well his brain is twisty.

Chris: I knew he wasn't straight.

Phichit: PFFT

Phichit: Anyway, I'm gonna go check on him. Byeeee.

Viktor also left the chat after Phichit's exit and was slightly relieved. Ever since he found out that Yuuri fainted, he was overtaken by worry. He was even tempted to go and visit his school but he kept having work in his way.

Viktor left the house and decided to go to the store He picked out some chocolates and a small dog plushie. He knew they were cliché gifts but he couldn't stop himself from getting something for the dark haired male.

He also made his way to the flower shop that Phichit owned.

"Hi there!"

"Hello!" A girl with brown skin and long silky hair approached Viktor.

"Um I was looking for some flowers that say I really like you but not love and also that say I appreciate you. I know it sounds kind of stupid but I want them for a gift."

"Wait. Are you Viktor?"

"Yes."

"I'm Sala! Are you getting these for Yuuri?" She said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Well yes.."

"Perfect! I always hear Phichit and Yuuri talking about you. I'm so happy I finally got to meet you! Anyway about the flowers... These should work."

Viktor was handed a bouquet with a pastel blue ribbon tied around the base.

"Lilies and white carnations. They represent devotion and appreciation." She said with a smile.

"You know, you're lucky Phichit isn't here today, otherwise he would be fanboying so hard right now."

"Yeah, I figured." Viktor said with a slight chuckle. He was still somewhat embarrassed to be buying such basic and lovey dovey gifts.

He purchased the bouquet and on the tag wrote a special message.

He gathered his gifts and sent Yuuri a text, asking him to meet him at his house since Yurio had other plans and wouldn't be home.

Yuuri had visited Viktor's place before so he knew the address, but they had only been there for a brief moment to pick something up.

Yuuri awoke to see the message, several hours later and his face lit up. However, doubt still clouded his mind from the horrible fantasies and depressing thoughts he had been having the past week.