-27-

[Hello again! We are actually very close to the end of this story. I'm planning to go until chapter 30 and then maybe doing an epilogue but every story needs an ending. I don't have much else to say except for thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy :>

~Author]

Yuuri arrived at the restaurant and went to the table Phichit had saved for them.

"Hi." Yuuri stated happily.

"Helloo!" Phichit replied with triple the enthusiasm.

Yuuri sat down and was bursting with excitement.

"Woah, what happened to you. I haven't seen anyone that excited in a while. Oh wait, I was that exited yesterday but that's irrelevant."

"Oh yeah, you were spamming on your story about this a new anime right?"

"Yep! I love Akaashi too much."

[I have a head canon that Phichit would like anime and Yuuri would have been the one to introduce him to it but Yuuri ain't even a super fan.]

"I can tell." Yuuri said, earning a small chuckle from his friend.

"Anyways, enough about the perfect being that is Akaashi Keiji, what are you so happy about?"

"Well...."

Yuuri wasn't exactly sure if he could tell Phichit yet, I mean it wasn't confirmed or anything. It was just an idea but it made Yuuri so unbelievably joyous.

"I'll only tell you if promise to keep your big mouth shut."

"Hey!! My mouth is beautiful!"

"I'm being serious! I don't even know if I'm supposed to tell anyone."

"I promise. You have my word. I can actually keep a secret when I want to."

Yuuri knew that was true but he also knew how easily Phichit would spill the tea.

"Okay..." Yuuri said before taking a deep breathe.

"SoITalkedToViktorAboutPossiblyVeryMaybeM-MovingInTogetherAndHeSaidHeWouldLoveTo." Yuuri said in one very rapid phrase.

Phichit's eyes went wide. His face immediately contorted into a look of intense cheer.

"OMG YUURI!!! I'm so happy for youuuu!"

"Thanks... b-but nothing is confirmed yet. It was just an idea."

"If I was a crazy fangirl I would be writing fan fiction about you two right now."

"You are a crazy fanboy."

"Yeah but- okay maybe you got me there but Viktuuri is the best ship don't judge me!"

Yuuri giggled with a small blush tinting his cheeks only to be rudely disturbed by a flashing light.

"Did you seriously just take a picture of me."

"I need to make profit somehow. Viktor pays good money for these pictures, you know."

Yuuri sighed in disbelief.

"He already has the real thing so why does he need those." Yuuri muttered under his breath.

"I heard that and so did my phone."

Yuuri's expression exploded into an intense blush.

"Delete that."

"Make me."

"I can't even be bothered to deal with you today."

"You know you love me."

Yuuri just laughed as if to confirm that he did. Yuuri valued Phichit so much and felt blessed to have such a loyal and wonderful best friend.

Some hours after his meet-up with Phichit, Yuuri went back to his apartment. He couldn't wait til the day he would to get home just to be greeted by his lover. The thought made Yuuri extremely happy.

He put his bag down and changed into some more suitable clothing for lounging around. He opened up some Netflix and watched it while cooking a small meal for himself.

He opened up his phone and scrolled through Instagram a little to see all the friends he had made in the past year living their lives the way they wanted.

He opened up Snapchat and the first message was a selfie from Viktor with a ridiculous yet adorable filter.

He laughed and sent a picture back with a different filter and caption.

Viktor still managed to give him this fresh, addicting feeling every time he saw the man even after being together for a year.

Yuuri went to sleep that night in his apartment with a relaxed look on his face and the feeling of being loved overwhelming him in the best way possible.