-17-

Yuuri woke up with a head full of worries. Again.

For just over the past week, he hadn't been getting enough sleep due to the recurring nightmare he had. He tried to catch his breath as the sweat ran down his forehead. The images of the dream he had flashed in his head. He checked his phone to see the time.

'3:34. Too early.' Yuuri thought.

He took a few deep breathes.

'It was just a dream. That wouldn't actually happen.... or would it? I mean I'm nothing special and Viktor is... extraordinary. I mean there's no doubt he could find someone better. What even are we? I know Viktor wouldn't cheat though. But we aren't even official so it wouldn't really be cheating. Shit. But it was just a nightmare. Viktor didn't actually d-di... you know what and I would never kill anyone.'

Yuuri thought as his eyes started to water. He had fallen. And fallen deep.

Yuuri was fragile and his anxiety did not help.

'I'm not good enough.'

'I'll never be enough.'

'He deserves better.'

Thoughts similar to this ran through his head for several hours.

Yuuri checked his phone again.

'5:57'

Yuuri had decided to find a distraction so he put in his headphones and blasted some soothing music before getting ready for his day. You could see his fatigue from a mile away.

Once Yuuri had arrived at school he tried to hurry to his class. He was definitely not in the right headspace to socialise.

"Woah, Yuuri what happened to you?"

The ravenette didn't reply. He was hardly awake.

"Hello? Yuuri?"

No reply.

"Katsuki?"

"Huh.."

"Are you okay?"

Yuuri looked up to see his Thai friend's face, well what he thought was his friends face due to his blurry vision.

"You look like you got hit by a bus."

Yuuri gave a meek chuckle.

"No seriously, do you need to go to the nurse or something?"

"N-no I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm..."

His vision got even worse as he blinked for the last time. Then suddenly, everything went black.

[Hello again! I'm sorry about this chapter. It's short and not the most pleasant but it's important to the plot. I mean a story without conflict can't move along, can it? This is the closest I'll get to angst since my fragile heart can't take it so I'm not the best at writing it. I'll try to post the next one tomorrow or the day after since it's almost fully written so I hope you enjoy it once it's released. Thank you for reading this :>

~Author]