-7-

[One quick clarification before you start reading; whenever a sentence is set out like this 'Name: words blah blah', it means that it is a text message.]

It had been two days since Yuuri had received Viktor's number and he was desperate to contact him. Viktor had been running through Yuuri's mind constantly. He finally built up the courage and was trying to find the perfect message to send to him.

'Hi! Is this Viktor? I'm Yuuri from the flower shop! :D'

No too happy.

'Is this Viktor?'

Hmm, too creepy

'Hi there. I was just wondering if this is the number of the hot guy I met earlier at the flower shop I work at. You or he said his name was Viktor.'

Way too much

Yuuri questioned what to send to Viktor but eventually decided to go with something simple.

'Hi. Is this Viktor? I think I met you a few days ago at a flower shop.'

Sent.

Yuuri eagerly awaited a response. He wasn't expecting an immediate reply but he was really nervous about sending him a text. What if he messaged the wrong person? What if Viktor thought it was weird? What if that card wasn't even meant for him?

Yuuri spent around half an hour on his phone before he heard the sound of a notification. He saw it was from his messages and his heart starting pounding once he saw it was from Viktor himself.

Viktor: Yes, this is Viktor. Is this Yuuri?

Yuuri: It is.

Viktor: Great! :) I was wondering when you would text me. It's good you got my card.

Yuuri: Yeh. My friend actually saw it first but when I saw it I thought that it wouldn't hurt to message you.

Viktor: And I'm really glad that you did Yuuri~

Yuuri's heart rate increased. Viktor made his heart swell and he wasn't sure why, but he was drawn to him. Everything about him. Viktor's smile, his hair, his voice, his confidence. Everything.

They talked for a brief while but Viktor had to leave for work. He said that he would message Yuuri later on and the dark haired male could not wait. Even though he had only just met him, Viktor made Yuuri feel happy and safe, which he really treasured. And as well as that, Yuuri felt somewhat proud that he even messaged him in the first place. Small steps were still improvements.

[Sorry for the short filler chapter. Most of the pre-written chapters are a bit shorter, however they won't be later on in the story. This story will probably be around 20-30 chapters so I hope you stick around and enjoy them, once they come out. Thank you again for reading this :>

~Author ]