Chapter Seven

EMMA

It seems as though all I needed was Harry's lips against mine and his cock tenting his cute doctor's pants. The moment he locked the door behind him he had been sensational, his hands already bringing me to my high once. I was on cloud nine when he turned me around and lifted up my skirt.

"Looking delectable in this little costume, Emma. Made me hard at the table just watching you walk away." He says gruffly, finding the edge of my underwear and pulling them down. I feel him spread my cheeks, and I bend down closer to the counter so he has a better view. "Bet you would feel so good here, but tonight I need to be inside your cunt. Need to feel you clench around me and soak up all my come."

"Yes, please, Harry..." I whine out.

He large rough hands grip my thighs and pulls my legs farther apart, and I faintly heard his pants hit the floor, and moments later I feel his stiff cock rubbing against my folds. I hiss as he hits my swollen, over-stimulated clit over and over again, but the pain is welcoming. He pulls himself away, and I look down to see him position two fingers at my opening, the rough pads of his fingers feel so good against my silky, private skin. I mewl when he pushes in, as deep as I allow him. When he pulls out they don't return, instead appearing in front of my face.

I can smell my arousal on him, and surprisingly it makes my mouth water. I open wide so he can place his two fingers on my tongue, and I immediately start sucking and licking him clean. It's then he decided to stuff me full of his cock, my scream muffled by his fingers. He keeps them there as he thrusts slowly into me. The angle is satisfying, his cock hitting my g-spot nearly every time.

"Always feel so good, Emma. I'm the only one who gets to feel you like this, right?" He asks breathily.

I nod my head, wondering how he knew I wasn't sleeping with anyone but him. His fingers slip out of my mouth and I gasp for air before answering, "Just you, Harry... Am I the only one who gets your cock?"

He laughs at my question, "Can't think of anything but your body, so what do you think?"

His thrusts become harder, enough for me to slam my palm against the mirror in front of us to hold me steady. While one arm wraps around my torso to keep me still, the other brings its hand down to where we're connected and starts pinching my clit.

I squeal, "S-so sensitive..."

"Want me to stop?"

His fingers hold steady on me, waiting for my answer. I want to squirm away, but at the same time I want him to torture my bud until it's throbbing and I'm crying. I've never felt like this before, always only allowing one clit stimulated orgasm because I couldn't handle anymore, but whenever I was with Harry I always wanted to push my limits.

I shake my head, "No... don't stop, please."

He bit down lightly on my shoulder as he started to roll my nerve between his thumb and forefinger, his thrusts now speeding up. Suddenly the fire in my stomach roared to life and my second orgasm took over. I brought my forearm in front of my to bite down on, so I wouldn't scream out.

"That's right, baby. It's okay, I've got you." He pulls out of me and turns me around, lifting me up onto the counter like a rag doll. I look down to see his giant erection glistening in my juices, tip red, so close to coming I'm surprised he didn't just keep going. "Look at me, Emma." My eyes glance up to meet his, the familiar darkened green exciting me further. "Know that took a lot out of you, but I'd like to try for another." His lips come closer to mine. "Has anyone ever made you come three times in a row?"

I shake my head, my hands gripping his hair, "Never came twice..."

He smiles at this, "Yeah? Can I try, baby? Want to make you feel better."