Chapter Ten

HARRY

"Are we still on for tonight?"

My glove hits the bag one last time before I turn my attention to the girl talking to me. Her brown hair was gathered in a high ponytail, her skin-tight black and white leggings hugging her perfect body while a crop top hung off her chest loosely, accentuating her perky breasts. As always her eyes shot through me, a striking blue that stopped me cold in my tracks.

Emma and I hadn't spoken after she left my house Sunday afternoon. I fought the urge to text and call her the past four days. In fact the only thing that seemed to keep me sane was the gym, but not for the normal reasons. Emma and her eyes were constantly on me there. I felt her gaze as I lifted weights, worked on my cardio, and boxed with Mike. It took everything in me not to walk over to her and drag her out of the gym, bring her back to my place, and fuck her until we passed out.

Her voice sent shivers down my spine, the memories of her moaning my name prevalent in my mind. I was glad she came over to me. I was nervous that she had changed her mind, but here she was.

"Yeah, if that's good with you. Are you nearly done?" I ask her nonchalantly.

There weren't a lot of the regulars around, which I was glad for. I didn't need anyone to see us together and give me grief. I already got teased enough for how easily I went through girls, even though I had also had my way with a few of the guys who teased me so much, and I didn't need anyone to know that I had bagged one of the toughest most beautiful women here. 

She shrugged, "Whenever you are. I can find something to do while you finish up. I know you usually like to spend more time over here."

My heart surged as I realized she had kept a close enough eye to know my training habits. I kept my face neutral, and went against my natural instinct to tease her. I didn't need to give her any reason to back out. It was obvious she hadn't even realized what she said as her face wasn't red, and she was still looking me in the eye.

I cherished those moments she would get suddenly embarrassed or shy. They usually came after a compliment or a genuinely sincere statement, and I wondered why she was like that. She was a beautiful woman, absolutely stunning, so I assumed she had grown up hearing these types of words, but she brushed them off so quickly it made me think she didn't know how to properly accept a compliment.

"Have you ever done it?" I asked before thinking.

Her brows furrowed, "Done what?"

I nodded towards the bag, "Boxed."

Her eyes went wide making me smile, "Oh, no, I've never done anything like that."

"Do you want to try?" I don't even know where this was coming from. I just didn't want to spend anymore time away from her after the past few days.

"I really don't think I should..." She says hesitantly.

I shook my head, and walked over to the equipment rack where I pulled a set of smaller sized boxing gloves. I walked over to where she was leaning against the edge of the ring, and took her hand. "Nonsense. You'll do great. I heard I'm an excellent teacher."

"Really? Cause I heard you've got a wandering hand." She quips back.

I laugh as I tug on the glove, fastening it around her wrist. "Only when the student asks, love."

"I have no clue where to even start." She says once I've got both her hands safely encased in the older set of gloves. She stares at the bag in front of her as if it were a foreign object.