Chapter Sixty-Five

EMMA

The closest we got to having any sort of alone time was during our first dance. Otherwise, we were surrounded by people nonstop. So we took that moment to whisper things to each other. As the music played around us, we swayed and held each other, bodies as close as we could possibly get. Harry nudged my nose, turning me to the side, so he could whisper, "I'm gonna love you forever."

"Forever and a day" I say back.

He smiles beautifully at me, "Can you believe we actually did it?"

I laugh and shake my head, "No, this all feels like a dream, honestly. Like we're going to wake up and we'll be back in June testing out cakes."

"I've been thinking that all day. Was sure this was all a dream when you walked down that aisle."

I roll my eyes, feeling my face warm a bit. Glancing back up at him, he's watching me fondly as I try and hold back my smile, "Shut up."

"You are so beautiful. Like I can't even believe it. Not sure I want to take this off you tonight." He teases.

"First off, you are not allowed to fuck me when this is on." I warn him in a harsh whisper, "It was way too expensive for that."

He pouts adorably, "But I've been picturing hoisting you up and taking you against the wall." He leans down the kiss me. "You know that's my favorite."

I grin, pecking his lips, "Do you see how tight this is? There is no way you are getting it past my hips."

"I do see how tight it is. Not the only thing I know is tight-"

"Harry, our family is standing very close to us." I warn him.

He laughs, dipping his head down to kiss my bare shoulder, "I'm sorry, darling. I'll keep it PG in front of everyone. But you do look absolutely stunning. My heart stopped for a bit there."

"Me? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You're the one that's glowing."I say back.

I hear him breathe out a laugh near my ear, "I do look pretty good, don't I?"

I move him out of the crook of my neck to look him in the eyes when I say, "Beautiful."

His eyes softened, "I love you."

"And I love you."

I was in a constant state of euphoria. My body tingling with happiness, eyes watering every few minutes, heart pounding when we would make eye contact. So much was going on around us, but in the few seconds our eyes met everything would disappear.

I had never felt the type of love I had today when I heard his vows to me. I felt him so deeply that I actually thought our souls had intertwined. We were one now, an entity bound together by love and law, and I really was so happy.

By the time midnight hit, we made our way up to the suite. Both of us were exhausted as hell, and we knew we would have to be up early to drive to the airport to fly to Jamaica for our honeymoon, but I don't think either of us cared all that much. We were itching to be alone, locked up in our room where no one could interrupt us.

The moment Harry closed the door behind us, a do not disturb sign on the front handle, I turned around to face him. He smiled at me, coming up to cup my face. I'm surprised when he doesn't kiss me right away, instead choosing to just look at me. He seems so lost in the moment, eyes studying me softly.

My hand comes up to graze his hand on my face, "Harry?"

His eyes move from my lips to my eyes, "Sorry, just want to remember every little detail from tonight."