Chapter Twenty-Three

HARRY

"How are you supposed to get this stuff off?" I ask.

Emma's smile is radiant as she watches me try and wash the lipstick off my chest and neck. From what I can see, I'm not really doing much. Just moving it around my skin, only making the lip marks disappear.

She breathes out a laugh at my confused face, "Just wash off, and I'll use some makeup remover when we're out of the shower."

I smile back at her, eyes gazing up and down her naked, wet body. I back up and roll my head back, the stream of water falling over my face and chest. I hum when I feel her hands caress my body, lathered in soap, cleaning me up after she fucked me dirty.

I still couldn't believe how compelling she was when she was in charge. The moment she took it from my hands, downstairs before we ate dinner, I was completely enthralled. I was going to follow every order and demand she requested of me, the firmness and surety in her voice sending a rush of endorphins through my body. The feeling of her knowing eyes watching my cock grow in front of her, like she knew she was the only thing that could get me hard anymore.

I took my turn washing her, careful to keep her face and hair out of the water. She hadn't planned on taking a shower, since she took one at the gym, but I had coaxed her in with me after we had gathered enough of ourselves. I had put her hair in a bun as she focused on unhooking her garter belt and bra. I pulled down her panties and stocking, kneeling to the floor in front of her as if I was worshipping her.

Now that my hands were free from the restraints I couldn't not touch her. Not being able to feel her soft skin for so long made me crave her more if that was possible. So my hands were lathering soap all over her body, groping her ass playfully, and spending a gluttonous amount of time on her breasts. Her big, juicy, round breasts that just begged for my hands to cup them. I could honestly get hard again if I played with them long enough, her nipples hardening and pleading to be in my mouth.

That might be too much, though. We were both knackered, the orgasms that wrecked our bodies taking a lot out of us. Both cumming in her mouth and cunt were like a dream tonight. She took her time, building and teasing, sending me to the edge and backing away only to careen me over into an abyss of pure bliss. Twice.

We dried each other off, and she led me to the counter, telling me to lean against it. I watch as she crouches down to her bag, and pulls out a few things. She sprays something onto a small cotton pad and starts to rub at all the traces of her on my skin. I posted as she did, already missing them. I wonder how she would react to me getting a tattoo of her lip print.

She hums melodically as she focuses on the task at hand, and I find myself smiling down at her. She's so fucking cute, and she doesn't even realize it. I was so glad that she seemed to be doing well after I confronted her about the harassment she's been facing. She really listened to me, and took my words for what they were: truth.

I was glad she blocked him. I was glad she deleted his texts, so she couldn't torture herself with them anymore. And I was most glad that she had agreed to let me teach her some self defense, because, if I'm being honest with myself, the whole situation terrifies me.

She already doesn't live in the safest neighborhood, and her ex knows where she lives. It was plain to see that he was easily angered by Emma, obviously still having some form of twisted and toxic feelings for her. I had no idea if he would take it a step further, and I really hoped I never had to find out. Just the thought of Emma being touched in a way she didn't deserve, and especially by someone she had once given her heart to, trusted immensely before he turned on her, made my blood boil.