Chapter Thirty-One

HARRY

I collapsed on top of Emma, completely spent after the full hour of sex we just had. Her chest was moving up and down quickly as she tried to catch her breath, my own doing the same thing. I was still buried inside her, my face resting in-between her soft breasts. I turn my head to the side and kiss it. I take my time pecking around her breasts, sucking her nipples into my mouth. She was exhausted so she was only able to whine a bit, but let me take my time with them.

Even after what we just did, I still couldn't get enough of her. I would never get enough of her.

I kissed up the middle of her chest and neck, finally landing on her lips. I made sure I stayed seated inside her this entire time. There was something about the warmth of her surrounding me that was absolute ecstasy. Sometimes I dreamed of it, even, but I knew soon we would have to get up.

After I had booked our little holiday, I let her wrap her pretty lips around me. She took her time licking and exploring my cock while I watched her with heated eyes. She was so beautiful, even as she did something so erotic as popping my balls in and out of her mouth. She knew exactly how to work me, and build up to an amazing climax. She swallowed every last drop of my cum greedily, and I pulled her up to taste myself on her tongue.

The thought of it made me twitch a bit inside her, but I needed more time if we were going to go again. We had already been out to lunch, Emma treating me since I was paying for our trip. We had practically jumped on each other when we got home.

That's how we ended up here, which I wasn't complaining about. Our lazy, exhausted kiss broke apart so we could take a breath. I glanced at the clock to see it was almost four, and I would be needing to leave in thirty minutes.

"Angel? I'm gonna need to head out soon." I whisper, nudging her head to the side.

She pouts, "Already?"

I can't help but smile, "Yes, I'm sorry. Why don't we take a shower first, though. You've got me all sweaty now."

"Think you're the one that got us all sweaty." She mumbles.

I laugh into her hair, and decided to finally pull out of her. Before anything can slip out, I pick her up bridal style, and walk her upstairs. She lets out a small squeak that makes me smile, surprised by my actions. I set her down in my bathroom, and turn the shower on.

We step in eagerly, the warm water hitting Emma first. I watch her body loosen up, her head rolling back as the water streams down her body. Remnants of my cum is washed down her thighs, reminding me of our first time so many weeks ago, nearly three months ago now.

Back then I was in such awe, thinking of how she was this mysterious seductress that had got me to fuck her raw. Now... now I was still in awe, but at the angel stripped naked before me, seductive yet innocent. The juxtaposition was so enticing, enamoring me further.

Her head came back up and our eyes met. It was like a jolt of electricity flowed through my body. Her icy blue eyes piercing into my soul. I let my eyes wander as she watched me. The water delicately streamed down her neck, trailing between her cleavage, nipples pert under my stare. They were so perfectly round, begging to be held in my hands.

Her stomach looked so soft, hips full and round as well leading to her bare pussy. And her thighs, fuck her thighs were juicy and strong, daring me to bite into them. I knew if she turned around I would get a view of her glossy ass, smooth as can be.

"Well, that didn't take very long." She teased, eyes flickering back to hers, but they were looking down.

I looked down as well to see my erection almost fully hard. That was much faster than I thought it would be...