Chapter Fifty-Three

HARRY

God, the feeling of her lips on me is something I never thought was possible. She was addicting in every way possible, her taste, her touch, the sounds she makes. It's all too much and never enough.

She's let me touch her in every way possible, opened up her body to me like no one ever has. The feeling of being inside her, warm, wet, and tight, made my head spin and the air leave my lungs. It shouldn't be so easy to cum. I shouldn't be losing my mind and letting words slip from my lips as she takes me greedily.

Every part of her is perfect. Her skin soft, hands itching to be on her. Her hair long and easy to tangle my fingers into. She's so strong, able to ride me for as long as she needs to get herself off. I've always had to do the heavy lifting, which didn't matter to me all that much, but now being able to sit back and just enjoy her body, feel her with every one of my senses focused on her movements as heavenly.

Her body is a dream, thighs thick and juicy, just asking for me to bite into them, mark them up before truly getting to taste her. I love being able to squeeze them and feel the pillowy softness before reaching her muscles. The curve of her waist accentuating her wide hips and succulent breasts. Her stomach was smooth and soft, perfect for me to rest my head on while lying on the couch.

My fingers loved to find the stretch marks on her hip and thighs. They made her so much more real, proving to me that she couldn't be fictional. I wasn't imagining things when she walked right up to me, straddled my thighs, and stripped off her top. She was flesh and bone, perfect and imperfect at the same time.

I adored her in every way, not just her body, though. I loved when she would giggle if I dusted my fingers over her side, ticklish in the smallest way. I loved when she broke through the silence with random comments or dumb animal facts. And when she would tiptoe across the cold tile of the bathroom in the morning, her feet cold and body usually naked.

I worshipped her. Her body, soul, and mind.

And by the way she looked and touched me, the small smile that would grace her face when we made eye contact in the bathroom mirror while I was shaving, told me that it was the same for her.

The touch of her fingers gliding up my chest when we kissed, how she would press herself against me when I deepened our embrace. Fuck, I loved her. I loved every single thing about her, and somehow she had fallen in love with me. Somehow I was lucky enough to have been gifted this angel in my lap, and as her full, lush lips met mine over and over I fell even deeper in love with her.

Emma whispered mine name as we disconnected needing to breathe. Her nose nudged mine, and our eyes opened to meet, both hazy and blissed out from our intense kiss. And then she smiled. My heart nearly beat out of my chest at the sight, my own smile following close behind. I could see the happiness radiating off of her, and if that was the only thing I could give her in a time where we had so much to worry about, so much threatening our safety, then I would make it my life's mission to see her like this every day.

"I love you." Her voice came out hoarse, the morning still upon us, but the croaky, low tone, sent a bolt of lightning through my body.

"And I love you." I answer before capturing her lips in mine once again.

It was Sunday, two days after she had let me show her a knew way to fuck and make love to her. We ended up staying up until the wee hours of the morning, falling asleep close to five. We stayed in the house all day yesterday, cooking and cleaning, making a plan to get the rest of her unbroken things out of her apartment and talking about cleaning it up.

I knew the topic wasn't her favorite, but I tried my best to make her see the positive. I was tempted to help her pay for the damage, knowing it would take up almost all her savings along with the lawyer she was searching around for, but I knew she wouldn't accept it. The last thing she wanted was my money, or for me to fix every life problem of hers.