Chapter Eighteen

EMMA

I always loved the way Harry tasted.

No matter what he had been doing his skin was delicious. My lips ravaged his, tongues meeting sloppily, but I pulled his head back so I could deepen our embrace. I wanted control, but more than that I could see that Harry needed it.

Tonight had completely exhausted him mentally, and I hadn't helped by probing and pushing him earlier while we were eating. I honestly didn't need to get off. I just felt an intense urge to pleasure Harry.

And I knew a surefire way to do that.

I seperated from his lips and started to kiss my way across his jaw and down to his neck. When I felt his pulse under my tongue, I sucked hard. He moaned and tightened his hold on me. I found it so amusing how much Harry loved hickeys. He absolutely craved them from me, last Saturday begging me to give him a large one, so everyone could see.

My tongue soothed over the tender bit of skin while my fingers started to unbutton his black dress shirt. I moved his collar to the side, my one hand working his shirt open slowly, tauntingly. He started to fidget, getting impatient, but I distracted him by nibbling on the base of his neck, creating more dark love bites on his skin. These ones would be easier to hide, if he wanted to, but I got the feeling he would purposefully wear a shirt with a low collar to work tomorrow morning.

With his shirt finally open, his glorious chest exposed, I made my way down lower. My lips grazed his skin while my hands caressed his torso. The tips of my fingers traced along the lines of his tattoos, not even needing to look to know where they are.

A small whine left his lips when I just barely grazed over his nipple. I smiled to myself, remembering just how responsive he was when I had finally got to spend some time loving on them. I breathed over it again, watching it pebble and small goosebumps form. I decide to give him some relief, the smallest kitten lick dusting over him.

Before he could beg I wrapped my lips around his small, budded nipple, sucking and flicking it with my tongue. He groaned deeply, hand groping the back of my head, keeping me close to him. I take my time, moving to his other nipple, basking in the sounds he's making, and the way his body squirms under me.

I start my way lower, crawling off his lap, and kneeling between his legs. He adjusts his body, opening up to me more, his striking green eyes watching me intensely. I kiss and lick along the ferns resting on his hip bones, slowly creeping towards his happy trail, now placing soft sweet kisses.

I can very clearly see his bulge, and I wondered how uncomfortable it was for him. His face was scrunched up in pained ecstasy, and I can only imagine how badly he wants to free his erection. I can picture his thick, veiny length, red at the tip and leaking his salty cum.

Teasingly, I nip at the edge of his pants, smirking when he breathes out a small laugh. With my teeth I somehow get his pants unbuttoned, leaning forward to suck another love bite to his lower abdomen while I unzipped him.

His hips lifted a little, expecting me to take his pants off, but I shake my head at him. I lift up on my knees, getting a better vantage point, and peel open his pants to see him straining against his boxer-briefs. He's so big that his tip is poking out of the band, the sliver I see furiously red.

I hum as if I'm hungry, folding over so I get the full view of his weepy tip. A bead of pre-cum is resting right at his slit, so I lean in and lick it up, moaning at his heady taste. He whimpers and squirms, eyes burning into my face.

I'm enjoying drawing this out, never exactly having the chance to do so before, so I toy with him by tracing the tip of my tongue all along the base of his head. I take my time when I reach the frenulum, knowing how sensitive it is.