Chapter Nine

EMMA

I woke up completely encompassed by a warm body. There wasn't a moment I didn't remember last night, my core still sore and aching from the pleasure he gave me. The covers had dropped to our waists, yet with his arms wrapped tightly around me and his chest against mine, I was almost too hot. I really didn't want to move, though.

I had never felt more comfortable or safe than right now. I relived the memories of last night, starting at the bar. The excitement of seeing Harry, and then the immediate despair of having to serve Jake and my old friends. The way Harry made me forget, the way he claimed me in front of Jake, and then the deal.

Not a single inch of me regretted saying yes. This is something I really needed. Legitimate sex with no strings. I wanted to explore all the things and kinks I've never been able to, that Jake had scoffed and made me think I was a freak for wanting to do.

And the best part was there was no way Harry and I would fall for each other.

I would happily keep him at arms length. Acquaintances at best. He didn't seem like my normal type anyways. Nice, sure, but closed off and non-committal. Harry, on the other hand, seemed pretty determined to not be in a relationship. Let's be real, if he were looking for one, it wouldn't be me. He is completely out of my league. Not only is he one of the best looking guys I've ever met, but he obviously has money too, is well-liked, and has a good sense of humor. In my experience, men like that wouldn't give me a second glance.

So this was safe.

Then my mind wanders to everything we did after the deal was made. After our first rule was set. How rough he was with me, yet somehow playful. I don't think I've ever laughed that much while I was naked with another man before. I've never met someone so spontaneous that one moment he would be fucking my mouth and the next throwing me over his shoulder like a caveman, patting my ass, while buck naked.

Fuck, and then what he did once he laid me on his bed. I squirm just thinking about the way he assaulted my clit, the look in his eye making me feel like I was the only other person on earth with him.

I hear him groan above my head, reacting to the slight shift of my body. His hold tightens on me, making me melt further into his embrace. "Morning, angel."

I smile, "Morning."

I don't know where this nickname came from, but I can't help the way it makes me feel warm.

"Ready for your coffee, or do you want some more time in bed?" He says groggily. His morning voice is what dreams are made of, and I'm suddenly so glad that he's not one of those guys that would be weird about a girl staying over.

"Both." I mutter against his chest.

It rumbles against me as he laughs, "How about I go make coffee and bring it back for you. You stay and keep the bed nice and warm for us."

His hand runs through my hair, and I finally back away from him to look at his face. He looks down at me, kindness in his eyes. I nod my head at him before he chuckles and gets out of bed. My eyes are glued to his body, only a pair of underwear gracing his silhouette. I bite my lip and smirk at him, as he turns around at the door to see me staring shamelessly at him.

"Be back in a minute." He smirks back at me.

I take the time alone to survey his room. It's very spacious, an on-suite bathroom straight ahead next to the flat screen tv. I could just imagine watching tv every Sunday morning in this bed. It had to have been a king sized. I've never been in a bed this big, let alone this soft. It's like it was made for me, the perfect amount of plush for my body. There was a giant window to my right, opening up to his backyard, which I couldn't see in my position. Two nightstands on either side and what also seemed like a closet on Harry's side. Probably a walk-in closet. Who am I kidding? Definitely a walk-in closet. There's no way this nice of a house doesn't have a walk-in closet.