N O T H I M

In which Namjoon makes an unsettling discovery and their Hyungs fight for them.

~•~

"Maybe we shouldn't have let them leave alone. They were both pretty wasted.." Yoongi said as he and Namjoon rode up to the floor of the costar's apartments.

"If that kid didn't look out for my little bro- I swear to God.." Namjoon cursed as the elevator reached the 12th floor and opened.

"I'm sure they are both still asleep in their beds. We are probably worrying for nothing." Yoongi said reassuringly as Namjoon let himself into Taehyung's unit.Yoongi trailed behind him as he called out into the dark apartment.

"Taehyung-ah?!" Namjoon's shouts were met with silence and he disappeared into the hall before quickly returning.

"He's not in there!" Namjoon shouted with a look of panic and his phone already on speed dial.

"What? You sure he isn't in the bathroom?" Yoongi asked as he watched the elder mouth curses.

"No! He's not here! And his phone is going to voicemail." Namjoon exclaimed and pinched the bridge of his nose with a huff.

"Maybe he's with Jungkook. Hold on." Yoongi pulled out his phone and placed a quick call to the young actor only to be met with an automated machine.

"Shit, his phone is off." Yoongi gripped.

"Lets check his apartment. Maybe he's alseep." Namjoon offered hurriedly.

"That kid doesn't sleep." Yoongi stated as they all but ran next door.

"They better not be trying to ditch this photo shoot." Namjoon warned.

Yoongi punched the passcode into the keypad and rushed inside.

"Kookie!?" Yoongi shouted as he turned on the lights.

The two managers ventured into the back of the unit to continue their search.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Get up, you didn't here me calling you. I can't believe you're sleep-Taehyung?" Yoongi stopped mid sentence, speechless by the sight of the young actors wrapped around each other.

"Did you find him?" Namjoon appeared in the doorway after asking.

"Oh yeah, I found him alright." Yoongi said.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" A bleary-eyed Jungkook asked Yoongi as he sat up to stretch his shirtless arms.

"Joonie?" Taehyung questioned with a painful groan as he untangled his limbs from around the younger.

"When you said you would make sure he got home, I didn't know that included taking him to bed." Namjoon said through gritted teeth.

"Relax Namjoon. We were all fucked up last night." Yoongi tried to quell his apparent anger to no avail.

Jungkook looked at him puzzled and obviously still half asleep.

"He wanted to come? He said he didn't want to be alone.." Jungkook said innocently.

"I'm gonna kill him." Namjoon said before storming his way over to advance on a wide-eyed Jungkook.

The younger instinctively started to make his hands into fists and Yoongi pulled at Namjoon to keep him back.

"Hyung, stop! Please, nothing happened! I just fell asleep here that's all." Taehyung quickly scrambled in front of Jungkook to plead with his brother. He placed his hand on top of Jungkook's until the younger male had released them.

Jungkook's tension was obvious, but he had calmed visibly.

Neither Taehyung's actions nor his attire went unnoticed by either of the elders.

"Are you sure he didn't try anything? You were drunk. You may not remember Tae.." Namjoon asked in a gentle voice while studying both he and Jungkook carefully.

"I remember! He didn't do anything. He was a gentleman..." Tae answered hastily before saying the last part softly.

"A gentleman? Hah! This punk?" Yoongi said with snort.

"You're not helping Hyung!" Jungkook whined at his manager.

"Tae.." Namjoon looked at his younger brother again searching for any sign of dishonesty.

"Hyung. I'm fine. Jungkook took good care of me." Taehyung looked at his brother seriously and Namjoon's hardened gaze finally softened.

"You two have a photo shoot in an hour. Be downstairs in 30 minutes." Yoongi instructed in order to derail the conversation.

"Make sure your phone is on, and don't make us worry like that. You should know better. Both of you." Namjoon directed most of his imperative to Taehyung, but he threw a pointed look at Jungkook.

"Our phones died and we forgot to charge them, sorry Hyung." Taehyung had started to blush fiercely and bit his lower lip.

If the situation weren't so tense, Jungkook would've called him cute for it.

"It won't happen again." Jungkook added readily.

"It better not." Namjoon narrowed his eyes coldly at the young male before stalking off.

Jungkook was taken aback, but tried his best to conceal it.

"Hurry up." Yoongi said to the pair before also taking his leave.

"What's the big deal, Namjoom? It's not like they didn't share a room in Jeju. And they barely knew eachother then. We even joked about them being boyfriends." Yoongi asked while they waited infront of the car.

"That was different. They weren't both drunk. I didn't know he was gay. And their phones weren't off!" Namjoon nearly screamed in reply.

"Wow, that was a bit harsh Joon-ah." Seokjin pursed his lips in disappointment.

"I'm sorry. Jungkook seems like a nice kid and all, but knowing him for a few weeks doesn't mean I trust him. Especially not with my baby brother. Not after Hoseok. It's already hard to work with one ex. Tae doesn't need two." Namjoon admitted his reservations with a weighted sigh.

"Who says they wouldn't work? You saw them at that press conference. They looked so natural together." Seokjin argued.

"They've already gotten the couple fights down. They might as well get married with all that arguing they do." Yoongi added matter-of-factly.

"Woah, woah. Slow your roll. Nobody's marrying anybody." Namjoon opposed fiercely.

Taehyung.. married?

Over his dead body.

"Who's getting married?" Jungkook asked curiously as he and Taehyung approached the SUV.

"Is it you Hyung? Can I be the best man?" Taehyung inquired with an excited bounce to his step.

"Jin-Hyung, you are picking me right? I'm practically your son!" Jungkook whined.

"So is my Hyung your step-dad then?" Taehyung asked with a childish giggle as Jungkook gasped.

"YAH! We aren't getting married and I'm nobody's step-dad! What kind of nonsense is that? Get in the car and stop playing around." Namjoon spoke sternly and quieted all of the entertaining ideas.

Seokjin bit his lip with a pained expression and mechanically opened everyone's doors. Yoongi cleared his throat and the younger two quickly moved into the backseat. Nobody was exactly sure what Namjoon's problem was, but none of them cared to find out either.