N O O N E E L S E

In which Jin opens up about his fears and Tae solidifies his decision to always choose Jungkook

~•~

Taehyung shifted his weight on the balls of his socked feet nervously.

Seokjin had never intimidated him in the slightest. His bright and sometimes childlike excitability made it hard for the young actor to believe he was even capable of being a bodyguard.

There was a firm quip to his voice as he addressed the other two in the room. It was enough to quell any doubts that Taehyung might've had about his abilities.

"Jimin, Hoseok... Please go to the convenience store and get whatever snacks we will need." The eldest asked with a smile that was even more unnerving than the scowl that he shot earlier.

The two nodded and quickly scrambled from their places in the kitchen to put on their shoes and jackets.

"Ok Hyung, we will be back soon." Hoseok said with an anxious smile.

Jimin bit his lip and shot, a very weary, Taehyung an apologetic wave.

The latter drew in a huge breath as the door closed audibly behind his friends and turned to Seokjin.

"Hyung, if it's about dinner. I really am sorry. Jungkook just-" Taehyung started but was ceremoniously interrupted by the bodyguard.

"Help me get the blankets and pillows?" The elder asked in a tone that made the younger reluctant to do anything but agree.

"Um, okay.." Taehyung replied to the back of the bodyguard who had already busied himself with collecting as many pillows as possible.

The younger followed suit and soon they had covered majority of the floor with fluffy blankets and a mountain of pillows.

A tense silenced passed over them that did nothing but further engorge the unsettling feeling that the actor was experiencing.

"Um Hyung?"

Seokjin perked up visibly, but didn't stop arranging the mini fort of pillows.

"Didn't you want to talk to me?" Taehyung asked with a small squeak.

"Eager aren't we?" The elder asked as he turned around with an amused quirk of his lip.

The boxy-smiled male played with his hands and avoided the piercing gaze of the taller man.

"N-No, it's just that you made everyone leave. It seemed so important, and now we're just fluffing pillows." Taehyung blurted before sheepishly scratching the back of his neck.

Seokjin just smiled and laughed.

One of those hearty laughs that made it impossible not to smile yourself.

"Alright, I think I've toyed with you enough." The elder replied while trying to stop the giggles that bubbled up his throat.

"What?" The confused actor asked his grinning hyung.

"You're right Tae. It is important, but you looked so terrified that I couldn't resist making you sweat a little bit." The body guard replied after allowing himself one final chuckle.

"Hyung!" The younger exclaimed with a betrayed pout.

"Sorry, sorry. Come sit." Seokjin patted a spot on the couch as he settled himself next to it.

The actor eyed him with clear suspicion and sat stiffly next to him.

"What's this about Hyung?" Taehyung asked before gnawing anxiously on his bottom lip.