C O M I N G H O M E

In which the whole crew finally meets the Kim's and rumored boyfriends are embarrassed over dinner.

~•~

The costars met in the lobby of their apartment building around noon. Jungkook listened to music as they waited for the others to arrive, and Taehyung anxiously checked his phone to find out their location.

"You look tired Kookie. Rough night?" Taehyung asked as he pocketed his phone. Both Namjoon and Hobi said they were less than five minutes away.

"I am tired. I haven't had my coffee yet. My nights are always rough without you. I don't know what you do, but somehow I manage to stay asleep the whole night. And that's something I haven't achieved in over four years." Jungkook admitted with a yawn.

"I guess we'll have to have sleepovers more often. After all it's gonna take awhile to catch up on four years of sleep." Taehyung said playfully, though he did mull silently over what the younger had said.

Why doesn't he sleep well at night? Maybe he's scared to sleep alone?

Taehyung theorized as Namjoon and Yoongi's cars pulled into view.

Neither of them were driving their vehicles because for one:

Jin-Hyung was the better driver and Namjoon could give him directions,

and two:

Jimin knew the way and Yoongi was too sleepy to be trusted for a five hour drive. Because Namjoon's car was the biggest, the youngest rode with him and Seokjin. Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok would lead in the first car.

The men stood outside to exchange brief greetings and hugs before climbing into their respective cars. Bags were situated, suitcases were secured, and within a few minutes they were off. None of them talked very much, they drove in a comfortable silence-because it was clear that Jungkook wanted to sleep. The only thing that could be heard was the quiet hum of the radio and NamJin's occasional mindless chatter.

"Yah, Jungkook wake up." Taehyung nudged the younger's arm gently as their car pulled in behind Yoongi's and parked.

"Okay, we are here." Seokjin announced ceremoniously.

"I'll unload the trunk." Namjoon declared before all but falling out of the car.

Jungkook rose with a gentle yawn and followed the other two out of the vehicle.

"I'm apologizing beforehand for my mom. She can be a real handful sometimes." Taehyung says as he pulls along a medium sized suitcase.

Jungkook trails behind him with his own bags in hand.

"That's probably where you get it from then." Jungkook teased as the seven young men made their way up the steps, and Taehyung rang the doorbell eagerly.

"Hello kids! You're finally here!! Come in, come in it's freezing out there." Mrs.Kim opened the door and rushed them inside before anyone could say hello.

Once sheltered from the cold, proper introductions and tight hugs were given.

"Omg, why would you two hide such cute boyfriends from me?!" The small raven-haired lady exclaimed after releasing her sons from a bone crushing hug.