Y O U A R E M Y G I F T

In which Vkook spends Christmas with the Kim's and Jungkook finally gives Tae his gift!

~•~

"Kim Taehyung, would you please stop?"

Jungkook complained through gritted teeth as his boyfriend's tongue traced along the thick veins of his neck.

"Why?" Taehyung asked, dark lashes fluttering against his cheekbones as he stared up innocently.

Jungkook breathed hard, nostrils flared as he tried to calm his growing arousal.

"You know what you're doing." The younger said groaning as plush lips attached to his pulse point and he squirmed.

"Why are you so against me giving you a hickey? You love when I mark you up." The elder inquired, stopping his ministrations to peer up curiously at his boyfriend.

"Because, we're supposed to be getting ready for dinner and I don't have any makeup."Jungkook lied.

He didn't have makeup, but that wasn't the real reason he was so anxious to get down for dinner. He knew that Taehyung could sense his anxiety and was only trying to distract him from it. It was one of the many things Jungkook loved about the elder. Even if he wasn't willing to talk to him about something, Taehyung would just pepper him with kisses until whatever it was that was bothering him faded into nothing but a dull sting.

He trusted Jungkook to come to him, and the younger would be forever grateful for his patience.

"Oh okay." The elder said with a defeated smile before placing a chaste kiss on his boyfriend's collarbone. He threw his legs over the younger's slim waist and slipped out of bed while Jungkook stared in confusion.

"That's it?" The younger asked with widened eyes.

"Yeah, that's it. I'm not gonna jump your bones. What kind of guy do you think I am?"  Taehyung joked, his desire to alleviate the tense atmosphere evident.

"Wait, no, I just-" Jungkook stuttered as the tanned male began rummaging through his suitcase.

"I'm only teasing you Kook, now come on. You can shower first while I find something to wear." The elder tapped his hip affectionately and greeted him with a toothy smile that didn't quite reach his eyes, but Jungkook was satisfied for the time being.

He knew his boyfriend hadn't bought his excuse, and hated for the elder to be weary of him, but hopefully what he had planned would be enough of an apology.

•••

Jungkook's hair was still damp from his shower, though he had managed to stop pacing long enough to get dressed. He smoothed the lines on the bright green wrapping paper for the 20th time and studied it for a few beats. He heard the scuffles of Taehyung's poorly dried feet and placed the box into the shopping bag with the rest of the gifts he planned to slip under the Kim family tree.

"Sorry if I took lo- Jungkook! Why is your hair still wet? I thought you'd be done by now!" The elder chided him with a disapproving click of his tongue, having clearly rushed into his clothes.

"I'm sorry, I got distracted.." The younger admitted before scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Sometimes...I don't know if I'm dating a grown man or a baby." Taehyung teased with feigned annoyance as he ran his own towel through the wet locks.

"I'm not a baby." Jungkook smiled as he leaned back into the comforting touch and allowed his eyes to flutter briefly.

"You're my baby." The elder retorted with a giggle as the younger's strong back rested against his chest.