D A Y O U T I N D A E G U

In which vkook is still basking in their post-sex bliss

~•~

Taehyung woke from his dreamless slumber with a whine as he shifted and a sharp pain ran up his lower back.

"Taehyung-ah are you okay?!" Jungkook, who had been contentedly watching the elder, questioned worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine. Aside from the fact that you probably ripped me a new asshole." Taehyung replied with a bitter laugh that had him wincing.

"I told you it would hurt. Why didn't you let me finish prepping you!?" Jungkook argued while apologetically rubbing circles along the elder's spine.

"Because I wasn't thinking clearly. It was kinda hard with your naked, sweaty body all close for the first time, and now I've got a boner. Great." Taehyung started to rant but worked himself up which resulted in his fierce blushing and Jungkook's laughter.

"Aww Tae, you got all hot and bothered just thinking about me. How cute. Should I help you with that?" Jungkook teased while massaging his costar's hips and thighs with a sensual smirk in his face.

"As much as I would love that, I think I'll have to pass until I'm not too sore to breathe. I will gladly accept pampering and being spoiled with kisses though." Taehyung rejected before cutely scrunching his nose and pouting his lips in expectation.

"Alright. The princess wants to be spoiled? You're in luck, because I happen to be great at that." Jungkook smiled before leaning forward and kissing him sweetly and slowly, giving Taehyung's tongue enough time to taste the strong mint flavor in the younger's mouth.

When they parted with puffy lips and reddened cheeks, Taehyung spoke up first.

"Did you brush your teeth?" The elder asked curiously looking over at the bare chested male who awkwardly scratched his neck.

"What? Oh, yeah. I woke up first and I figured I had morning breath so.." Jungkook replied while licking his lips nervously and plucking at the thread of Taehyung's quilt.

"Aww. You're getting soft on me Kookie. I would've still given you kisses with bad breath." Taehyung said with a giggle as Jungkook's cheeks flamed a bright pink.

"I know, but still.." Jungkook answered with an embarrassed sigh.

"It was very sweet." Taehyung assured him.

Jungkook nodded, seemingly contented by the elder's words before getting up.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Where are you going? You're supposed to stay in bed with me." Taehyung inquired with a needy whine as Jungkook slipped into a pair of boxers.

The elder couldn't help, but check him out. The night previous had been pent up feelings and rushed actions. Now, Taehyung wanted to move in slow motion so that he wouldn't miss anything. He wanted to drink in every freckle, every ripple of muscle as it danced underneath unblemished skin.

"It's 11am. If we don't go down, someone will eventually come up and I don't think we should take our chances with who that might be." Jungkook said as he tugged a fitted white tee over his head and grey sweatpants on.

Jungkook lived ninety percent of his life in sweatpants and Taehyung absolutely loved it. But the way the grey material hugged the younger's bulging member made it hard to speak.

"Fine. I guess I really don't want anyone bursting in here anyway." Taehyung sucked his teeth as he begrudgingly and painfully left the bed.

"We can take a nap together later. I'll rub your back and everything." Jungkook offered as a consolation.