Chapter 1

H.I.L.L.S University (stands for "Hopes In Loving and Living in Serenity") is a very prestigious school and is famous for its wealthy environment located in the beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. Inhabited by children from wealthy and well-known families, this school has never escaped the headlines. The shareholders are people who have big names in politics, business, and or entertainment. Long story short, this school is not an ordinary school for ordinary students.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of gossips and news out there saying that H.I.L.L.S is just a cover-up institution monopolized by big triads for heavy illegal acts such as gambling practices, human trafficking, and or illegal drugs. After all, no one really knows the truth behind this.

With 1500 dormitory rooms occupied by more than 2500 VIP students, this school is the biggest and most luxurious boarding school in the area. It has its own sports club, stable and horse-riding arena, soccer field, tennis court, and other sporting arenas you may not be able to name them one by one. It also has a very big canteen and dining area with varieties of foods provided for free. Students usually hang out there in their free time, though, due to its size, it never looks fully occupied.

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

A dark blue Lamborghini Veneno, one of its kind worth $3.9M with 220 miles/hour speed supercar, produced and sold to only 3 VIP customers in the whole planet including the Davis Empire, made a stop right in front of the school hallway. The hallway which supposedly empty, now occupied by some students chit-chatting, admiring the figure of a sturdy guy who had just stepped out of the car. Yes, he is Mew Davis, the only successor of the Davis Empire who currently at the top, monopolizing business in the world including the US, UK and partly Europe.

Well, how to start explaining about Mew Davis except he is the one and only Mew Davis, a ruthless player, stubborn and arrogant spoiled rich kid, a mix blood of Thai mother and an American father who is admired by thousands of H.I.L.L.S occupants. He acts shit like he owns the world (literally) and never care about other people's feeling. Even the teachers obey him, one of the advantages of being a Davis.

He lit a cigarette, walked inside the canteen and joined a group of young men who looks stand out among the other groups. He took a seat beside the blond and the prettiest guy among the other three. The other two guys look very manly, muscular and handsome while the last one looks nerdy and quiet.

"Well hello handsome guy...", the blond guy traces Mew's body with his slender fingers.

Mew brushes his hand uncomfortably while spitting out smoke towards his face, "Go bitching somewhere else, V! I don't do gays..."

"Aww, Mew. You hurt my feelings!", V replied in a seductive tone.

"I hate smokes!", said the nerdy guy.

Mew smirked. "I know you do..."
"Save it, Shawny", one of the muscle guys chuckled. "He wouldn't care..."

"My name is Sean, not Shawn, not Shawny! How many times should I tell you, Dragon? Can't your brain process that simple thing?", he retorted in annoyance before he gets back to his book.

"You know he's stupid! Don't bother...", said the other muscular guy.

"Shut up, God!", Dragon protested.

"Bite me!", God chuckled.

"You are all sissies! Just simply kill each other would you please?", Mew sneered as he stood up from his seat. "I want to grab something. I'm starving."

"Bring me an iced coffee, please?", God said fast.

Mew snorted, "Fuck off!"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~