Chapter 18

Panting, Mew and Gulf threw their body on the side of a road. They ran for miles before they finally rested. Mew rolled his eyes.

"They will not be able to catch us", Gulf panted.

"They were even too drunk to know their way home just now! Fuck it, Gulf Kanawut! What is wrong with you!", Mew grunted, still panting.

"No! What is wrong with you!", he protested, pointing at Mew's wound.

"I can fight those guys! Easy peasy! You stopped me!"

"I don't want to see you get killed or get in any trouble. I don't wanna be dragged because I will not be able to decide whether to leave you alone or help you by then. God knows how much I hate you!"

Mew smirked, "You can just leave me then. Why bother?"

"Fine!"

Gulf stood up and walked away, leaving Mew Davis speechless as he stared at his back.

"You ungrateful bastard!", he grunted.

Mew moved his position and laid his back on the wall. Damn it. He was tired. He tried to close his eyes to rest for a moment until he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him. He tilted his head and saw Gulf Kanawut stood there.

Mew smirked, "You're still here..."

"What? You were hoping I walk away and being indebted to you? Fuck you Mew Davis. No fucking way!"

Gulf threw a bottle of water towards Mew. Swiftly, he received it with his other unwounded hand.

"I didn't owe you anything now. Thanks for letting me alive!", Gulf said shortly.

Mew snorted. "I was wounded, and you bought me this?"

Gulf rolled his eyes and threw a small plastic bag to his face. Mew's one hand was holding the water bottle and the other hand was wounded so the plastic bag was successfully hit his face.

"Hey!", Mew protested.

Gulf joined to sit beside Mew and laid his back on the wall to rest. Mew opened the bag and saw some cute bandages and a small bottle of 70% alcohol inside. Mew chuckled.

"There, I've paid for it. I owe you nothing!", Gulf snorted.

"Cute bandages? What am I? Five?"

"That's the only thing I could find. Bear with it!", Gulf told him as he tried to close his eyes to rest.

"What? Won't you help me to bandage my wound?"

"What are you, a girl? Do it yourself!"

Mew snorted, "You ungrateful bastard!"

"Whatever!"

Mew was struggling to clean his wound and bandage himself with whatever he got right now. He did not realize that Gulf was secretly smiling.

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

V laid his body on the carpeted floor and rested his back on the bed frame, meanwhile, Tay laid his head on V's lap. V stroked Tay's hair gently, just like his mother used to do to him when he was little. Tay looked asleep on his lap. He seemed so tired, black circles could be seen clearly surrounding his eyes, meanwhile, his eyebags looked swollen.

V stared at Tay's face closely as he smiled. V was angry and disappointed at Tay at first, but when he saw Tay desperately begged for his forgiveness, he melted right away. He felt butterflies on his stomach when Tay hugged him and smiled. He has never felt this way before. He... has never been in love... So, he has no idea, is this what they called love? To be happy whenever he was around? To forgive whatever he had done? To understand whatever his decision was? Is this love?