Chapter 49

Hi peeps,

I just wanted to inform you guys that since most of you voted for 2 chapters per day and rest on the weekend, then starting from today, I will do it that way. 😈😈 ( Damn! You guys know my flaw very well that I probably will still post on weekend 😰😰*sigh* ). So, sit back and enjoy! 

Happy reading!

Love,

V.L.A

P.S: J.X was currently very busy as he was actually working as an intern in one of the hospitals in Singapore and due to the outbreak recently, he was working very hard and only have little time to rest at home. So before this work finished, he wanted to say thank you to all of you for the support and sorry that he would not be able to join me writing the ending of the story. However, he hoped that he would be able to join me in writing another story in another project soon. Let's just hope that the outbreak will be slowly encountered so that we could go back to our normal schedule as before. 

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

"Art Pakpoom Juachainat?"

Art was walking out of the Thai restaurant with a cup of iced Thai tea on his hand when someone called his name. He turned his back to see a neat guy with a blue suit, walked out of a car, smiling at him. Art stopped his step and smiled back at him.

"Hi, were you calling my name just now?"

"I believed so, Mr. Art...", the guy answered.

"Do I know you?"

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Nadech Kugimiya. May I know if you have a little bit of time to spare for a chat?"

"Uhm, I'm sorry, I don't think I know you nor I have any business to talk with you, do I?"

"Ah, pardon my rudeness. I work in The Davis Enterprise if you ever heard of the name"

He smiled again. Art felt like his smile was kind of intimidating.

"Davis Enterprise? Isn't that-"

"Actually, someone really wants to meet you for a small chat. Maybe it would be great if you can come with us."

Once he finished his sentence, 2 big guys with black suit walked out of the car to lead Art inside. Art was too small to fight back. He was pushed inside the car without his consent as his drink slipped down from his hand to the ground.

The journey took about half an hour until they reached the big and tall skyscrapers with a big 'Davis Enterprise' name on it. It really was the Davis Enterprise. But why he was brought here, Art thought.

Nadech opened the door for Art as he pleased him to stepped outside.

"You may kindly follow me, Mr. Art..."

Art stepped out of the car and followed Nadech doubtfully. He was brought to the highest floor in the building and stopped in front of the biggest door in the edge of the hall. Nadech slowly knocked on the door before he finally walked inside, with Art.

A woman in her mid-40s was sitting on her desk, smiling at both of them.

"Mrs. Davis...", Nadech bowed politely.

"I believe this is Art Pakpoom Juanchainat?", she asked.

So, she is Mrs. Davis... which means... she is Mew Davis' mother? Art seemed to be horrified with the person sitting in front of him. There's something about her smile that made him goosebumps. If he thought that Nadech smile was intimidating, then this woman's smile was a thousand times more intimidating than he was.