Chapter 43

Hi readers,

I gave up so here it is,  another chapter to celebrate TGIF! Yay! 😆😆 Anyway, talking about the breakage of COVID-19, I just wanted to say, please be safe guys 😕😕. Don't go out if you don't need to and as what my mom said, tried to cook your own food for now since you'll never know, right? So now, just laid back and relax 😎😎. Enjoy your lockdown time, be positive, drink a lot of water, and have a nice dinner! Oh right, I forgot! Happy reading! 😈😈

Love,

V.L.A

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Mew didn't feel too good. His mind was chaotic. He found the one he was looking for. Art was actually a name... Art Pakpoom Juanchainat. Five years ago, he was a high school student in H.I.L.L.S. But then, there was no other information about him. There was no information about his well-being, his graduation, or anything about him. It was like he was just out of the picture just like that. Shawny had tried to help to look for any other information, but the result was none.

Art Pakpoom Juanchainat... that name sounded so odd. Mew tried hard to remember if he knew someone with that name, but he couldn't. Every time he tried to remember anything about Art, his head was killing him. He didn't know why but it was like his head was rejecting the idea to remember that name. Why is that?

Mew stopped his steps when he saw Gulf was waving to Jane near the campus gate before Gulf finally took off with his bike.

"Gulf and Jane? Again?", Mew gritted his teeth.

Once he made sure Gulf has gone, he fastened his walk to approach Jane. Jane wandered his eyes to look for someone.

"Jane!", Mew called her name.

Jane turned her head in surprise to see Mew Davis was walking towards his direction.

Jane tried to hide her surprise and covered it with a smile, "P'Mew... are you going somewhere?"

"What are you doing with Gulf just now?"

"Huh?", Jane looked at him in confusion, "P'Gulf?", she smiled. "Oh, he called me for a chat just now. So yeah, we just talked for a while before P'Jay picked me up."

"He called you?"

Jane grinned as she nodded slightly, "Yes. Why?"

"No. Nothing.", Mew shook his head though a hint of dislike could be seen showing on his face, "By the way, there's something I need to ask you..."

"Huh? I'm a new student here. What could you possibly ask me?", Jane chuckled.

"I could barely remember about this but we knew each other since high school right?"

"Yes...", Jane nodded slightly.

"I was going out with your sister..."

Jane nodded again, "Yeah, I can still remember how crazy in love you guys were... before...", Jane sighed, "before she passed away..."

"Well, I think I remember all that. But there is also one thing that seems to be out of place..."

"P'Mew?", Jane rolled his eyes in confusion, "What were you trying to say? What did you want to ask me? You started to scare me..."

"Do you by any chance recognize a guy named Art? Art Pakpoom Juanchainat?"

Jane covered her mouth in shock. She stared at Mew Davis in disbelief.