Chapter 14

Dear readers!
Another chapter as my 2nd gift for the Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Nian Nian You Yu! Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comments! 😈😈!

Love,
V.L.A

*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***

The sky was dark and the rain began to drizzle. The girl walked backward with a deadly smile on her lips. Her long hair covered tears that slowly came down from her eyes. The girl's face was pale, but there was still a terrible aura emanating from her.

Mew's leg carried him forward, following the girl. His hands were directed to her neck, ready to choke her.

The girl stopped right at the edge of that 10-story school building. The only thing separating herself and her death was the one-feet-tall separator. Slowly, she climbed on top of the wall and spread her hands, inviting Mew to come closer.

"Come...", she called him with a trembling voice, "Come and stop me..."

Mew didn't say a thing. He kept walking forward and put his hand on her neck, started to choke her. She threw him a sad yet eerie smile and slowly closed her eyes.

"Kill me, Mew Suppasit... kill me with your hand. I'd do anything for you, even dying..."

Mew's grip on her neck increasingly tightened. He started to lose control. The girl began to lack of oxygen and fall unconscious. Mew continued to tighten his grip... more... and more...

"MEW DAVIS!"

Mew awoke from his dream in shock. It has been a long time he hadn't dream about it and now that dream came back, haunting him like a vengeful ghost. He opened his eyes to see God dropped his body on the sofa, exhausted.

"Did you skip class still?", God yawned.

Mew nodded, "Didn't feel like going. What's with you? You look like you're going to die anytime soon..."

"Math happened.", God sighed, "I hate maths!"

"You took Mechatronics and you hated math. You're crazy!", Mew chuckled.

"I'm glad I could entertain you!", God grumbled in annoyance, "Your mood was like a whiplash you know! Feel better now?"

"How could I not? You punched me right on my face!"

"You deserved it!"

"Thanks!", Mew grunted but threw him a genuine smile after. "For real..."

"Were you moved? Let's date then?", God smirked.

"Urghhh! Not you too!", Mew threw a pillow right on his face, "Go fuck yourself!"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Days have passed and everything was normal as it supposed to be. V was still busy with Tay Tawan, despite everyone's prejudice of him being a one-night-stand kind of guy, Dragon was still busy with his underground fight and stupidity, Shawny was still busy as always being a nerd, God was busy taking care of his club, and Mew... he was busy with girls and party, things they haven't seen in Mew for quite some times after all the incidents with Gulf Kanawut.

God, Dragon, and Shawny were enjoying their lunch when V joined them with only a cup of iced Americano. Dragon rolled his eyes.

"Are you on diet?", Dragon asked in confusion.

V gasped in surprise, "Do I need a diet? Oh my God!", he looked at Shawny, "Shawny, am I fat? Or am I getting fatter?"

Shawny shook his head in frustration. No, this is a tricky question. Shawny will still on the wrong side whatever the answer will be. Motherfucker, Dragon! You started it and now Shawny was the one who needs to pay.

"Ha!", Dragon grinned, "It's a tricky question. If he answered you are not, then you will accuse him of lying, you will be mad and be gone. If he answered you are, then you will scold him because he was saying you are fat, and you will still be mad and be gone."

Shawny mouthed a thank you to Dragon and chose not to reply. V pouted. But instead of comforting him, Shawny smiled at V reassuringly and handed him his favorite lollipop candy. V snorted in annoyance as he snatched the candy from Shawny's hands.

"I'll let you go this time!"

V laid his head on the table and finally, Shawny can breathe in relief. God only can sigh in frustration. Sometimes he felt that he was actually dealing with big kids! They are still kids!

"Eh? Where's Mew?"

God shrugged. He didn't know where Mew was. Maybe still in class?

"I don't know. Maybe in class?", God asked back.

"Guys! Let him be. He's a grown-up for God sake!", V retorted.

"I saw him with Krystal today", Shawny replied fast, still reading his book.

"Krystal who?", God and Dragon asked in unison.

V merely didn't care as he stood up from his seat.

"I'll be going back to my dorm. I need my beauty sleep! I'm lacking of sleep nowadays!", V winked as he walked away.

Dragon grunted, "Yeah yeah! Brag all you want! Brag!"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Tay was sitting in front of Newwie, eating their lunch quietly. No one actually said anything. There was this tension between them and nobody was actually willing to break the ice until Newwie's mobile phone started to vibrate on the table. Tay purposedly took a glance at it and saw two incoming messages. Newwie caught him and hurriedly took his mobile phone away from the table and put it on his bag.

"You have incoming messages."

Tay tried to provoke him to know his reaction. Newwie just smiled awkwardly and nodded.

"I'll check it later.", he quickly answered, "Oh, do you have class after this?"

Tay shook his head. "No. I'll go back to the condo."

Newwie nodded understand, "I will go out and be back at night."

"Okay", Tay answered shortly.

Newwie knew Tay was pissed off. He sighed before he continued. "I need to go to the ring."

Tay lifted his face to look at Newwie in confusion, "I thought you stopped fighting?"

"What can I say.. the money is good, Tay..."

"If that's your concern, I can give you as much as you want..."

"Tay...", Newwie pleaded, "We've talked about it..."

"I really don't get you..."

"Let's stop talking about this okay?"

"Why do you feel everything's okay to get Earth's help and not me?"

"Tay...", Newwie sighed in frustration.

Before Tay can continue, a pretty guy passed by their table. It was V. V smiled seducingly while passing by. Newwie knew V did that on purpose but he didn't say a thing. They stayed quiet for a moment before Newwie finally spoke up...

"He's pretty...", Newwie said shortly.

Tay was angry before and now he was furious. How could this guy in front of him was so stupid!? He slammed his spoon on his tray, making a loud bang before he stood up and left. People were starting to look at them, the Davis gang was no exception. Newwie looked at his back with a gloomy look.

"Tay...", Newwie tried to call him, "Tay..."

Tay didn't bother to turn back. He kept walking away and disappeared behind the door. Newwie ruffled his hair in frustration before he threw his spoon desperately.

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

H.I.L.L.S :  Dare or Dare!? [MewGulf] & [TayNew]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara