Epilogue 1

Hi peeps,

Remember... this is Epilogue 1. There will be another Epilogue 2 after this so, stay tuned before it's really ended!!

Love,

V.L.A

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

That day, the sky was very cloudy and the rain began to fall slowly. Two black and white photographs that were beautifully framed and decorated with ribbons of grief were neatly displayed in front of two wooden coffins placed side by side. Soft sobs could be heard from the front seats where Baifern and both her parents were attending their son's funeral. Saint, Spice and the rest of the gang were seen occasionally wiping the tears that began to wet their cheeks. Yes, that day was the day that H.I.L.L.S University mourned because they lost two of their best students, Mew Davis and Gulf Kanawut.

Mrs. Davis, who wore an expensive black suit with a wide hat and sunglasses that adorned his face, preferred to sit at the back with a fairly flat face. Nadech stood beside her while occasionally stealing glances at those people who were attending the funeral.

Grieving songs began to flow softly as they started to bring down the coffins into the grave. Baifern started to cry harder while her mother could not hold her sadness anymore and fainted on the spot as her body was held by her husband who looked pale and dim. Mrs. Davis stared blankly at the scenery. Was that it?

Dragon pushed God in a wheelchair, accompanied by Shawny and V, as they watched the funeral from under the tree, not far from there. V laid his head on Shawny's shoulder while Dragon patted God's shoulder reassuringly...

"Do you want to come closer?", Dragon asked God slightly.

God smiled as he shook his head, "I'm fine..."

"Did you regret all of this?"

He gave it a thought for a moment before he finally shook his head, "I did not... this is for the best. I'm going to miss him though...", he smiled sadly.

"Me too...", V replied.

Shawny rubbed V's shoulder reassuringly, "I believe they are happier now..."

V sighed as he nodded, "I know... I will miss them too..."

"It's started to rain. You're still healing, God. This kind of weather does not suit you well. Should we go back now?"

God stared at the scenery for a moment before he finally nodded, "Yes, let's go..."

Dragon pushed God's wheelchair away from where they were, followed by Shawny and V. God smiled slightly as he sighed...

"Goodbye, Mew Davis...... I will miss you...", he whispered to himself softly as Dragon pushed him away. "We will meet again when the time comes..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

One month later...

A man in casual clothes and shades, sitting pensively in a business class seat on a flight to Thailand. His eyes continued to stare out the window as he held his passport and ticket tightly on his hand.

Not long after, a beautiful flight attendant approached him while reading a paper containing a list of Business class passengers' names.

"Mr. Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat?"

The guy took off his shades as he smiled at her.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to drink anything before we took off, Sir?"