Chapter 50

It was around 7 o'clock at night when it rained hard. Mew parked his car in the parking lot of his condo and ran inside the building while protecting himself from the rain with a jacket. He was so surprised to find Art was sitting in front of the main entrance, soaking wet, trembling as he circled his arms on his knees.

"Hey, Art?", Mew called him in worry.

Art slowly lifted up his face, looking at Mew. His usual big and bright eyes now looked so dim. He was trembling in cold... and perhaps in fear.

"Hey, Art...", Mew hurriedly approached him and helped him to stand up. "What happened? Why are you here?"

Art's body was very cold. His face was pale and his lips were trembling. Mew opened the entrance with his thumbprint and led Art to walk inside, riding the elevator to his floor, opened the door and then helped him to sit on the dining table. He hurriedly took a glass of warm water and put it on Art's hand.

"Hold this and drink a little. I will get you a towel..."

Mew ran inside his room to grab a towel before he calmly helped Art to wipe him dry. Slowly, Art regained his composure. He stopped trembling and started to warm up.

"You looked better now. Take a warm bath. I have put a new towel and clean clothes in my bathroom."

"P'Mew...", Arm grabbed Mew's arm with puppy looks.

"We can talk about it later", he smiled as he assured him, "Now you will need to finish your drink and get a warm bath or you will be sick."

Art finally nodded.

"Go to my room. It's the last room on the right. Go take a bath, I'll whip something for dinner... "

Again, Art nodded and followed Mew's instruction. Something must have happened to that kid and Mew was dying to know why.

After a while, Art stepped outside Mew's room with a towel on his head. Mew called him to sit on the couch as he was already there with a hairdryer on his hand.

"Come here... I'll dry your hair or you'll get sick..."

Art nodded and sat in front of Mew. Mew softly blowed his hair dry. Art smiled warmly. This touch... the warm touch that Art always wanting to have more.

"It's finished..."

Mew smiled as he put the hairdryer back inside the box. He saw Art was smiling secretly.

"Why are you smiling?"

Art smiled, "I missed your touch..."

Mew sighed, "I have made you a bowl of noodle soup. Sorry, I have nothing inside the fridge, but at least it could warm your stomach..."

Mew stood up from the couch when suddenly Art held his arm. Mew turned his back and looked at Art in confusion.

"Art?"

Art stood up and suddenly kissed Mew's lips. Mew widened his eyes in surprise.

"Art?"

"P'Mew... please tell me that you have the same feeling as I do?", Art stared at Mew's eyes as he asked him.

"Art..."

"If someone asked you to leave me, will you leave me. P'Mew?"

Mew stared back at him, "Art... what had happened?"