Chapter 46

Dear my lovely readers,

Initially I thought that this story will be ended on chapter 50. Unfortunately (or fortunately 😂😂) I was wrong. I totally forgot that I have not yet cut the lose end of other characters in the story such as V, Tay, New, God or Shawny.

From now on, I will start to put little closures on every other important characters on the story 😊. I just hope it will not confuse you to deal about Mew's past, Mew's present, with addition of other chars' closures.

So, sit back and relax. Stay safe and drink a lot of water. Happy reading and don't hesitate to comments or ask if you have anything in mind 😆😆!

Love,
V.L.A

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Art paused for a moment before he sighed, "P'Mew..."

"What?", Mew asked irritatedly.

"What are we?"

Mew turned his gaze towards him, "What are we what?"

"This?", Art pointed at himself and Mew Davis in turn, "Our relationship. What are we actually? Who am I to you?"

Mew didn't answer. He kept looking at Art without saying anything. Yes, that's a question he also wanted to ask himself. What are they actually? Who is Art to Mew Davis?

Art smiled sadly and turned his back, ready to leave Mew when suddenly Mew stopped him. He grabbed Art's arm to stop him. Mew gripped Art's arm without a word. Art turned his back, staring at the quiet Mew Davis. Mew's grip was getting tighter and tighter until Art winced in pain.

"P'Mew...", Art pleaded to let him go.

"I don't know...", Mew replied slowly, "I don't know who are you to me. I don't know what are we actually..."

Art shook his head and smiled, "Then don't force yourself to answer. I know my answer already..."

"No!", Mew suddenly yelled, "You don't know... you know nothing..."

"P'Mew..."

"I wanted to protect you, Art Pakpoom Juanchainat. I just wanted to protect you..."

Yes, Mew Davis has been in love with Art for a long time, so he would never... ever... do anything to harm Art in any way, including exposing his feeling towards him. He knew for sure that the Davis family will never allow him to be in love with Art, especially his mother. They will definitely do anything to separate them both and when that day comes, Mew might not be able to save Art anymore.

"P'Mew? What are you talking about?", Art looked at him in confusion.

Mew just smiled as he shook his head, "Just let me... let me continue to protect you, okay?"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

It was almost 1 AM in the morning when God was prepared to go home from the club. Today was very busy as today is almost the end of the month so he needed to do a lot of calculating together with Bas.

God was surprised to see Shawny was standing in front of his club's main entrance.

"Shawny?"

Shawny smiled as he nodded to greet him back.

"What are you doing here at 1 in the morning?"

"Well... I couldn't sleep... so I thought I could just take a stroll and visit you..."