Chapter 13

Dear readers!
Happy Chinese New Year! I was planning to post this chapter after the weekend, but nevermind. Here it is as my early new year's gift! Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comments! 😈😈!

Love,
V.L.A

*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***

Dragon, V, Shawny, and God were enjoying their lunch in the canteen. It has been almost a week that Mew Davis skipped school and nobody knows where he was. Fortunately, all of his friends knew his antic, so nobody actually was worried regardless he was gone for more than 48 hours.

"Hey, V!", Dragon called him while his mouth was still full of food. "Are you still together with that Tawan Tawan guy?"

"Tay Tawan", V corrected him.

"Whatever... yeah..."

"Babe, he's my one-night-stand buddy."

"But the night became two, three, four until you lost count...", God chuckled.

"Yea!", Dragon snorted, "At first I thought you only do one-night-stand kind of thing. You were never into a relationship!"

V rolled his eyes, "First, I'm not in a relationship! Second, So what? I still have my own benefits!"

Dragon nodded in agreement, "I can see all that branded things on you. I almost can't stand it!"

"You were just jealous!", V smirked.

"Be careful. I heard he already has a boyfriend.", God spoke out.

"I know... the white-skin scholar shipped boy, New Thitipoom Techaapaikhun. I saw him a couple of times."

"Leave him", Shawny cut him off, without even bother looking at his face. "Don't ruin anyone's relationship."

"Don't worry. I'm low, but not that low! It's not like I was planning to go steady with him. We were just... friends with benefit? No, we are not friends, so perhaps, fuck-buddies with benefit I guess? Naturally, it will be over once we have no further mutual benefit to each other. "

Shawny put down his book and sighed, looking at him, "Just be careful to not get lost..."

V winked at Shawny, "I know, Daddy!"

Not long after, Mew Davis walked lazily towards them and slammed his body on the empty chair. Trails of bruises made by God last time were still visible on his cheek. See, I told you God is not weak. He is as strong as Mew Davis.

"Wohoooo!", Dragon shouted happily, "Welcome back!"

"Feel better?", God asked, chuckling.

Mew slumped on the table, laughing.

"Fuck off! I'm hungry!"

"That's my Mew Davis!", Dragon patted his shoulder happily.

"Do you want to fuck me, Mew?", V seducingly asked him.

Mew shook his head lightly, "Still no!"

"Okay, he's sober...", V nodded in satisfaction.

Shawny said nothing, but a smile appeared on his lips. His friend has returned home safely and that's what matters.

"I'll get something to eat. I'm starving."

"Buy me an iced-coffee please!"

"Fuck off!"

"Yeah!", God smiled, "Mew Davis is back!"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~