Chapter 4

Gulf raised his eyebrows as he walked through the hallway towards the locker room. Everybody was staring at him. Some of them were staring at him in awe, the rest of them, in disgust. Was it about the incident with Mew? The video posted online? Is that why people were looking at him like that?

He reached his locker, pulled out his soccer shoes and a big bag from inside of it. It's almost half past 4 and he should be ready on the field for the practice. He shouldn't be late or else he will be punished to run laps. God knows how much he hates running in laps.

"Gulf... Gulf...", he heard Saint calling him as he ran closer, panting. "Gulf. Wait a minute!"

Gulf turned his head while sitting on the locker bench and saw Saint was running towards him with a cellphone on his hand. Saint has been successfully reached him and catch his breath before he stretched his hand and forwarded him his cellphone.

"Look at this..."

"Is it about the video of me and Mew previously in the canteen? Spice showed me once before."

Saint shook his head. "No! It's another video! You need to see this. This was shared today. I was not sure who recorded this, but it was shared thousands of times like crazy!"

He took the cellphone and saw what's inside. He gasped in horror. It was the video of Bull getting beaten up by a bunch of H.I.L.L.S' students he never saw before. For all the love that's unholy, he regretted it dearly that he let Mew Davis got away. This should be his doing. How could someone be so merciless like that!?!

"Ouchhh!", Gulf shouted in pain.

He took off his shoes quickly and pulled his feet to examine it. He was bleeding on his thumb as he found a sharp thumbtack poking out of the shoe. There are about 3 or 4 of them scattered all in front. He gritted his teeth in anger and threw his shoes inside the big bag before he pulled it up to his shoulder and walked outside in pain.

"I swear I'm going to kill that bastard, son-of-a-bitch Mew Davis, then chop him to death, before finally smelter his bones and throw them into the sea."

"Where are you going!?", Saint tried to chase him, "What will you do?"

"I need to check on Bull and look for Mew Davis myself. I need to let him know that I, Gulf Kanawut, is not an easy prey!"

"What will you do to him then? What will you say?"

Gulf smirked, "I will throw my shoes to his face and confronted him about Bull. This was too much and I couldn't take it anymore. I hope the rest of those thumbtacks will go right through his eyes, make him blind or something I don't care!"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

The Canteen area was quite empty when Gulf and Saint entered. Gulf's face reddened due to his anger, meanwhile, Saint face was so pale, almost a see-through like melted snow. It's almost 5 o'clock now, so usually, some students are having their classes and some others are taking naps inside their dormitory room. Gulf only saw a bunch groups of girl chit-chatting, groups of boys playing mobile games while smoking, a bunch of students enjoying afternoon snacks and the most stand-out group of all, the almighty Mew Davis and his four dwarves chatting happily on the center table. Actually, it doesn't do any justice to call the four of them dwarves, but he doesn't give a fucking care. They're all the same anyway, despicable and disgusting!

Gulf walked passed through the hallway until he reached his destination, Mew Davis' table. V is the first to realized Gulf's presence. He chuckled.

"Uh-oh... here comes the problem...", he chuckled mockingly.

Mew Davis stopped laughing as he lifted up his face to see Gulf's coming. Shawny didn't really care as he kept reading his book. Meanwhile, God kept gulping his drink and Dragon started to clench his fist.