Chapter 41

"Thanit..."

God turned his head to see Gulf was leaning against the pillar, waving at him.

God looked at his watch. It was 9 PM, everybody should be home already. "What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you...", Gulf walked forward, approaching him.

"How do you know if I'm here?"

"I'm not stupid. I can check your class schedule on the school website. Fortunately, you have a night class today, so here I am..."

"What do you want now?"

"I was wondering, why did you forget to mention about Jane?"

"Jane? Why should I mention about Jane"

Gulf nodded, "Oh... and Jen..."

"Jen?", God widened his eyes, "How did you know about Jen?"

Gulf snorted, "It seems like there were so many things you forgot to tell me last time, Thanit."

"I already told you everything you need to know. Forget about the rest, it's none of your business..."

"And why is that? Why does it seem like this is so serious? I just don't get it..."

God smiled, "As I said... forget about the rest, it has nothing to do with you."

God waved as he continued his steps to walk to the parking lot. Gulf didn't budge. He just stood there, looking at his back, drowning in his own thought.

"Oh, by the way...", suddenly God stopped his step and turned back to look at Gulf.

Gulf lifted up his face and looked at God in confusion, "What?"

"I would keep a safe distance to Jane if I were you. She's kind of dangerous..."

"And why is that?"

God didn't answer. He just chuckled and continued his steps to the parking lot. Now, this is something new and Gulf was so intrigued. Why is Jane dangerous? She looked cute, timid and weak as a normal girl. Why didn't God tell him what was actually happening? God should not be an unreasonable person, so, Gulf believed if he has said it, it definitely meant something. Now Gulf really wanted to know what really happened actually. Fuck that Thanit Itthipat! Why did he just stop there? Why did he leave Gulf wanting to know more about Mew Davis but didn't give any hint on where to start looking for the answer!? It would be stupid to face Jane and directly ask -hey girl, are you dangerous?- !? The only one he knew closed to her was Mew Davis, and it would be more... and he meant it... moreee stupid to ask Mew Davis about Jane. 

Now, now... what should he do?

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Art was cleaning up his table when Jen peeked from behind the classroom door, grinning widely.

"Art Pakpoom Juanchainat!", Jen called his name loudly.

Art turned his back as he smiled and put his finger on his lips, "Psst!"

Art grabbed his bag and walked outside to approach Jen. Jen was waiting for him with a pack of chocolate cookies as she handed it to him.

"What's this?"

"A welcome gift!"

"What welcome gift?"

"I heard you were sick and stayed in the hospital for a couple of days. Since you're okay now... this is your welcome gift! I baked it myself! Really fresh!", Jen grinned.