Chapter 60

P.S: Fuck, I'm sorry... I was too busy playing my games that I forgot I haven't post the last chapter of this story. Hahahha... I feel bad for them who bombarded me with comments. Sorry peeps.... here it is....! 😂😂😂 LOL!

Love,

V.L.A

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

The hotness of the weather started to wake Gulf up. He blinked slowly. His head felt heavy and his body felt weak though he was still able to move. He wandered his gaze and realized that he was currently on a rooftop of a building ... a very familiar building. Isn't this...

"You've woken up, P'Gulf?"

Gulf lifted up his face to see Jane was smiling at him. Gulf tried to stand up to approach her as he gritted his teeth but Jane quickly moved some steps backward.

"Uh-uh...", she shook her head, "Not so fast..."

She took her mobile phone and showed it to Gulf.

"Maybe you should see this first before you do something reckless..."

Gulf widened his eyes to see a video of Baifern sitting on a chair with her eyes and mouth covered with cloths. Her hands and feet were bound tightly to the chair. She could only struggle without success.

"Jane, you bitch...!", Gulf yelled in anger, "Let her go now or I swear to God I will kill you with my own hand!"

"P'Gulf... P'Gulf... take it easy...", Jane grinned, "I will not hurt her. She's my friend, remember?"

"Fuck you! Why did you do that to her? What has she done wrong to you?"

"Well...", she gave it a thought before she continued, "to say frankly, she did nothing wrong actually. But... you see... if I did not use her, would you still be here, sitting nicely like a good boy?"

"You bastard! You asshole!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... P'Gulf... language. I'm a girl... a sensitive one...", she chuckled.

"You don't even deserve to be called human, bitch! You're a devil!"

"If you want to blame someone, blame it on Mew Davis..."

"What you did was so despicable and you still have guts to blame it on other people?"

"It was him! Mew Davis! He killed my sister and my best friend. I just wanted to teach him a lesson. You will never understand how desperate it was to lose someone you really love. I lost Jen because of that fucking Mew Davis. But hey, you have a sister... I could do something if you wanted to know how does it feel..."

"Bitch! You really are crazy!"

"Mew Davis needs to die. How could he live happily after he killed the two people I love the most in this world. He needs to die, did you hear me!? HE... NEEDS... TO... DIE..."

"Over my dead body!", Gulf shouted at Jane furiously.

"Don't worry! I will... in a moment... be patient, P'Gulf..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

God was sitting on the lair, with Shawny, Dragon, and V. God and Shawny were watching Gulf's GPS from Shawny's tablet. V was sitting on the table while manicuring his nails, meanwhile, Dragon was walking back and forth anxiously while occasionally glancing at the tablet.

"Where is he now?", Dragon asked anxiously.

God shook his head in confusion, "He was inside the gymnasium 15 minutes ago. But now, he changed his direction. I wasn't sure where he was going..."