Chapter 45 (Warning 18++)

Hi,

Good morning people! Well, don't be too stiff reading my story. LOL. I knew there were a lot of things to digest lately on the chapters. Maybe too much information, angst, and mystery revealed. Let's relax, move your muscles, laid back and drink something to freshen up yourself before you continue to read below steamy smut scene. Well, to tell you the truth, I got lost without J.X telling me details on what he usually does on bed (Oops!) for this steamy scene. But do not fret, trust me, because of this, I learned a lot from Twitter! Anyway, I hope it will not disappoint you! Have fun and adios!

Love,

V.L.A

P.S: This chapter perhaps would be the last steamy smut scene I would write without J.X because I'm not an expert and I don't want to get bald because of the stress. LOL. Let's just hope J.X would be back soon so there would be another better steamy scene before the story ended. Let's cross our finger, shall we?

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Gulf smirked without replying to him. Well then, it's a yes! Mew grabbed Gulf shoulder hard, pulled his body towards himself and threw him to the bed. Winced in pain, Gulf scoffed sarcastically, challenging him...

"You finally show your true color, Mew Davis?"

Mew stared at Gulf with fire on his eyes, "Oh Gulf, you're going to regret saying that..."

Mew hastily crawled onto the bed while his hand was busy opening his own button, one by one until he could pull his shirt off and threw it on the floor. Gulf stared at Mew's glistening body. Did he work out lately or did he lose some pounds? Anyhow, whatever the answer was, Mew looked more attractive than usual in Gulf's eyes. Oh God, what is wrong with him? It was just a one time sex and now, there's no other person as sexy as Mew Davis in this whole universe! This is bullshit!

"Was it so good to look at me?", Mew's voice crashed Gulf's imagination.

Gulf scoffed, but before he could say anything, Mew pulled Gulf's shirt in a swift, made some buttons fell off in the process. Gulf rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Can you be more gentle?", Gulf scolded, "I'm too lazy to sew the buttons back, asshole!"

Mew's eyes stared at Gulf's round and bright glittering eyes. It seemed like he did not pay attention to it the first time they made love. He slowly traced his finger on his eyes with his cold and sturdy hand. His beautiful eyes were just like sucking him inside a new dimension... and Mew was not kidding...

"Cold...", Gulf shivered.

"You have beautiful eyes..."

"What now? You wanted to say that you love me?", Gulf mocked him. 

Mew stared at it for a moment before he finally chuckled. 

"Whatever! Tonight, I will torture your body until you have no more strength to even say my name!"

"Mew Davis! You bastard!"

Mew Davis could not stand it anymore. He was fucking tired after everything that has going on his head, but he needed to be in control of this game. He needed to tame his beloved Gulf Kanawut!

Quickly, Mew kissed Gulf deeply, locking Gulf's body under him as his tongue roamed inside Gulf's mouth, brushing against his white teeth before their tongue finally intertwined in a hot, steamy, passionate french kiss. How could Gulf be sexier than this, Mew thought. Jesus, Mew! I think you're going to die tonight.