Chapter 3

A beautiful but pale girl sitting on her bed, looking outside the hospital window blankly. Lines of agony can be seen from her pretty face. Her eyes look swollen, her lips look pale, and her face complexion looks dull.

"Forget about that asshole, Fern! He's not worth it! You know he's a scumbag. Once a scumbag, always a scumbag!", she retorted in anger. Her face is red. Everybody knows she despised him so much, she could kill him with her own hand.

The girl sitting on the bed is Baifern Pimchanok, a first-year economy student in H.I.L.L.S and Gulf Kanawut step-little-sister. She is a beautiful, charming, and decent girl. She never smokes, never drink, never hurt animals, and study very hard. Typical good kid ones could ever find. Just like anybody else, she was mesmerized by Mew Davis and fell in love with him right away. She was on cloud nine when Mew asked her out and forcefully dropped back down to earth when Mew trashed her in front of everyone at school. She knows clearly that Mew is a typical scumbag who dumped people after he has slept with them. Unfortunately, Baifern was too naive to think that he loves her and she could change him. Duh, apparently not. He's the same scumbag as he is. She was so heart-broken that she stopped eating for days until her body couldn't take it anymore. She broke down and sent to the hospital due to chronic stomach pain. She was hospitalized and being diagnosed with stomach inflammation and lacked nutrition.

"But I love him, Spice", she replied, almost weeping.

"You LOVED him! L-O-V-E-D! It's a past-tense, okay!" Spice could not take it anymore. How could this girl be so dumb? She is a clever girl who turned into a moron because of Mew Davis.

Mild Lapassalam Jiravechsoontornkul, nicknamed Spice. She came from a prestigious family who wants nothing but fame and money. She lives lonely with no love from both of her busy parents. She's also Baifern Pimchanok best friend who knows her better than his own brother, Gulf Kanawut. Fern is the only one who listens to her when she needs a shoulder to cry on and she will be forever grateful to have a great friend like her. She likes Gulf, Fern's brother, in secret but never had guts to say it out loud.

Spice is actually a pretty but very harsh and angry girl. She acts like the whole population owes her. Once she found out that Mew Davis trashed her best friend like shit, she boldly challenged Mew Davis for a fight. Luckily, one of Mew's best friend, God, handled everything so perfect that there was no bad outcome coming out of it. Spice knows perfectly that God is a great guy, however, unfortunately, she despised Mew Davis. And with that, she despised everybody close to him, including God.

"Davi? Are you deaf?", Spice turned her gaze towards the other girl inside the room in annoyance, "Say something would you?"

"What should I say?", she kept staring at her diamond ring, "Fern said she loves him. So what?"

"DAVIKA HOORNE!", Spice shouted in anger.

"Hey, Fern. This is my new Givenchy ring, specially made for me. Is it nice?", she changed the topic, ignoring Spice, as she showed Baifern her new bling-bling.

"Looks good on you"

Baifern smiled without bothering to look at it. She knows anything will look good on her anyway. So, why bother?

That girl is Davika Hoorne, or people usually called her Davi. She came from a very wealthy and prestigious family, owning so many jewelry stores throughout the US continent. She is another no-brainer who knows nothing but shopping and owning branded materials such as shoes, bags, clothing, and jewelry. Though she's a no brainer, she never fails her class due to her parent's connection with the school. Her parents are one of the biggest HILLS benefactors so that she always gets an easy way in about everything. She's quite loyal to her friend but she will not back down to fight with them for love. Just like any other girl, she fell in love also with Mew Davis and for this, she has a very big fight with Fern. However, still, she chose friendship over boys. So yeah, the three of them are still together until now.