[Coming Soon on June 2020]

[A story by J

[A story by J.X & V.L.A]

Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat, CEO of Vevat Corp. who never trusted love, faced with the difficult choices given by his grandmother. If he wants to save his position in the company, then he must agree upon her request to let a stranger guy come and live inside his house as brothers due to the promise she made towards the guy's mother's who saved her life years ago.

Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong, a young doctor who spent most of his life with his mother in the village, was devastated after her passing from cancer. At the same time, a young man from the capital who seemed rich and arrogant approached him to offer a proposal for a better life. Driven by his despair after losing his mother, Gulf finally agreed to the man's offer and followed him to move to the capital.

Mew and Gulf, two men of different characters, ended up living under the same roof for their own personal reasons. There was almost nothing different from their previous lives because even though they lived under the same roof, they almost never met and did not interact like normal people who lived together do, until one day, Gulf learned the dark secret of Mew Suppasit that looked so perfect in other people's eyes.Will that change the relationship that has almost never existed between the two of them? Moreover, everything became even more chaotic with the additional presence of people from Mew's past.

Will Mew and Gulf survive until they get what they want as planned?

*************************

STAY TUNED ON JUNE 2020 BECAUSE THE THRILL WILL BRING GOOSEBUMP TO YOUR SPINE!