Chapter 24

P.S:
Noooo, what have I done. I thought I said I will post the new chapter in a week or two. Why can't I control my brain to stop my hand pushing the PUBLISH button!? Whyyyy!? Oh, screw this little 'MewGulf-die-hard-fans' inside of me!

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

"Shawny...", God called him as he waved to see Shawny stepped out of the classroom.

Shawny nodded and walked towards God's direction.

"Sorry. It was too late last night so I didn't call you. Something suddenly caught me up in the club so I need to take care of it."

Shawny nodded understand, "No worries"

"Let's find a quiet place to talk."

"Sure. Let's just grab something in the Chinese restaurant nearby. I bet nobody will be looking for us."

"Yeah", God nodded, "I told Mew that I will skip lunch since I have extra classes to catch on."

"Alright", Shawny agreed as they walked outside the school while chatting, "What do you want to talk about? Was it about Jane?"

God nodded without a word. He looked anxious. It felt like everything had just happened yesterday. He never thought Jane would be coming back here after everything that had happened.

"Why was she coming back here? Who knows about this?", Shawny asked curiously.

"I don't know. She didn't say any reason why she was coming back here. It was only me and Mew who knew about this for now. She was just happened to be there in the parking lot when I and Mew were just about to leave the campus..."

"Did Mew remember anything? Anything about the incident?"

"I don't know and I don't think so. He looked normal like he didn't remember anything about it at all..."

"Do you think Mew's parent knows?"

"Jane's family are not any arbitrary family. If she wanted to keep this a secret, then she can definitely keep this a secret."

Shawny snorted, "Who do you think the Davis family are?"

"What do you think Mrs. Davis will do if she found out that Jane is back?"

"His mom was able to get rid of Jane before, and there would be nothing to stop her to make Jane gone now..."

"I have a bad feeling...", God sighed.

Shawny nodded, "Me too..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Jayler was waiting inside his car when Jane opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hey...", he greeted her.

Jane smiled, "Hey."

"Should we go now?"

Jane nodded, "Yeah, I've prepared all of my documents. I don't think there would be any problem."

"Are you sure about this?", Jayler asked her again to make sure if this was for the best.

Jane chuckled. "Why were you frowning? I just wanted to enroll in my study. What was there to think about?"

"Jane...", Jayler sighed, "You knew perfectly what I was talking about."

Jane paused for a moment. She didn't say anything. Jayler turned his gaze towards her.

"Jane...", he called her again.