Epilogue 2

Hi readers,

It's so sad that we're going to finish this story in a moment. However, I saw a request from one of my loyal readers that she wanted a special chapter of Mew and Gulf to close this story, so yeah, I've talked with J.X and we decided to add one more Epilogue 3 as our last rendezvous for you guys. However, I will post it by tomorrow, so at least you guys have something to wait for tomorrow. Ha-ha-ha... *horrible laugh* 😈😈😈.

So, happy reading and we'll see you guys again in the next rendezvous tomorrow!

Love,

V.L.A & J.X

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

PART A

Gulf straightened his body on the couch while his hands were playing on the coke can. V was busy mixing his own drinks in God's mini bar located inside the living room of God's extravagant condo. Dragon stared blankly outside the big window while Shawny looks relaxed while playing with his mobile phone.

God shook his head desperately as he stared at them in turns.

"I invited you all here not to relax, but to think!", God snorted irritatedly.

"Just give them a break... Look at Dragon. You ruined his brain with that much information already...", Shawny scoffed.

"You're such a rich bastard, God!", V was still amazed by a line of expensive drinks collection neatly arranged in the minibar before his eyes. "Stingy bastard. Why now? Why didn't you invite us before, when all of this had not happened!?"

"Nobody knows this place... ex-"

"Except Mew! I know...", V snorted as he cut God off.

Shawny smiled, "Why did you sound like a jealous girlfriend?"

"Do you also have a secret place like this too, Shawny?"

Shawny shook his head, "You know everything about me already..."

V scoffed, "Not fun..."

"So... what do you have in mind?", Gulf cleared his throat.

"That was not the correct question. Don't you need to ask him what's the purpose of the plan first before you ask what to do? It should be two different questions..."

"Yeah, yeah... brag all you want, Mr. Einstein...", Gulf snorted.

"We only have three main problems... Mew's memory, Jane, and Mrs. Davis."

"Mew's memory is not something that we can solve I guess", Gulf sighed, "How could you control someone's mind. Even if you tell him everything, it will not guarantee him to remember what truly had happened. How if you just gonna make it worst? You're not an expert on that field."

"That's why... I have found a good hypnotherapist to solve the problem. I had met him twice to discuss this. He told me that the best way for Mew to regain his own memory is by provoking him in a hard way..."

"Provoking him in a hard way?", V chuckled, "Like what? Push Gulf down from the hospital rooftop so that he will remember how did Art die?"

God was quiet for a moment before he finally sighed. V gasped in shock meanwhile Gulf widened his eyes in fear.

"Wait... wait...", V gulped, "I was just kidding... is this for real?"

"Fuck you, God!", Gulf grumbled irritatedly, "So, your good plan to provoke Mew is by killing me? Down from the 6th floor? Do you really hate me that much?"