Chapter 5

It has been days since the last incident happened. Things have begun to calm down and there are no further harmful incidents until this point. Gulf brought his tray of food and walked towards Saint and Bull to join them for lunch. All eyes were on him as he uncomfortably speeds up his walk.

"The fuck!", he finally reached his destination and slammed his tray on the table, making his drink splattered out from the glass. "Why did you sit here in a faraway land! Don't you know how far is the distance from the counter to here? Can't you find anywhere nearer?"

Bull rolled his eyes. What happened with Gulf? Has he been eating any kind of gunpowder this morning?

"What has happened?", Saint looked at him with a questioning look.

"I don't know", Gulf shook his head, "I wasn't sure what has happened since the last incident that day. It has been a couple of days since everything calmed down. But today, they were looking at me like that."

"Like what?", Saint wandered his eyes around.

Gulf was right. All eyes were on them right now. A lot of people were whispering while looking at them. There's something fishy going on, they just don't know why.

"Ignore them. Why should you care?"

"It made me uncomfortable...", Gulf muttered.

"Maybe it's because you were claimed by Mew Davis?", Bull replied casually.

"I what?"

Gulf widened his eyes, meanwhile, Saint feels goosebumps all over. What is Bull talking about? Claimed what? Who? Mew Davis?

Bull chuckled and throw his cellphone to Gulf. He swiftly caught it with his left hand before he read what's on it. He gasped in horror. Saint couldn't help but dropped his jaw in terror.

"It was written today. I just found out about it."

Gulf scrolled down and read some of the screenshots Bull shown him. He was dumbfounded.

"Mew Davis claimed Gulf Kanawut. Mew Davis is not single anymore. Is Mew Davis a bisexual? Cinderella Gulf Kanawut and Prince Charming Mew Davis are an item."

Were those news real? Who the fuck wrote those idiotic news and spread them around like viruses. He slammed Bull's cellphone on the table in annoyance.

"My phone!", Bull protested.

"The fuck! What kind of bullshit is this? Am I joke to them!"

"Calm down... calm down", Saint patted Gulf's back to calm him down. Gulf's face was red.

"This is bullshit!"

"Well, someone posted a clip of Mew Davis claiming you, so, you can't blame them. They are only slaves to rumors."

"Fuck this shit! I'm outta here!"

Gulf snorted in annoyance and walked away, leaving the two of them. Bull chuckled meanwhile Saint stared at Bull with a disapproving look before he finally left to catch Gulf up.

"What?", Bull stared at Saint's back before he finally continues to enjoy his lunch, "I didn't say anything wrong..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

V grabbed him by his chin and claimed his mouth, his tongue entered deeply as they collided in a rhythm. The young lad moved his hand ups V's spine, making him moaned passionately.

"Touch me more...", V whispered between his moans. "Touch me with your sturdy-... Ahhh"

He pushed V down to fall on the table, his crotch pressed against V's bum. V moaned in protest.