★ - t w o - ★

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

You ain't always been an angel but heaven's on our side

REINA WALKED THROUGH THE BUSY CLUSTERS OF PEOPLE IN KINGS CROSS, trying to get to the platform. It was always crowded whenever she needed to go somewhere, yet whenever she would pick up people from the famous train station, it seemed to be empty.

Life had just never gone her way.

The girl had made plans to meet with her good friend Rose, by the train. She had promised to sit with her this year, as opposed to her usual 'posse' of Ravenclaws, as she would put it.

Reina would pick a group of intellectuals over obnoxious lions, any day.

She had arrived by herself, her father far too 'occupied' with his current, gold-digging wife. They were, at this very moment, globe-trotting across the world, still in their 'honeymoon' phase.

Reina used to get disheartened at the sight of the loving families seeing of their children to Hogwarts, now it didn't bother her as much. More of a dull pain rather than a full stab to the heart.

As she stood there, a small body came barrelling into her, almost knocking her off of her feet.

"Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry!"

The small boy who ran into her, clutched onto a boy a little older than him. Appearing to be around the same age as Reina, maybe a little older, he had a tall frame with lanky looking arms and hair almost as bright of a blue as his eyes were.

The younger boy was a hazel eyed red-head, with a face full of freckles and cheeks as red as a tomato. He looked to be a pre-teen, definitely no older than 11, and was small for his age.

"He gets a little excited sometimes, it's Hugo first year at Hogwarts," the blue-haired boy tried to explain nervously, rubbing his neck. Reina just laughed it off and winked at the red head.

The pair walked away, leaving Reina by herself once again.

She sighed and looked around the platform, clutching onto her luggage tightly. It couldn't be that hard to find a little red head, right?

It took her a good 5 minutes before she could find her favourite flower and called out to her, "Rose! Finally, I thought I'd never find you, sweet mother of Jesus there are so many ging-" she was cut off by a set of arms encasing her body. Reina stumbled back a bit in shock, before chuckling breathily. "I missed you too GW" She said smugly with a laugh. Rose smacked the older girl on the arm before laughing as well.

"How was your summer? It looks like you haven't grown one bit." Rose teased as her friend rolled her eyes. It was true, Reina was small for a seventh year. Standing at the mighty height of 5' 3 , many people towered over her and even Rose was taller than her. She must've got her height from her mother, her father was practically a giant.

"Really funny Ro" she said sarcastically, "It's not my fault I'm a person of restricted growth" she concluded and  Rose laughed with a roll of her eyes.

"C'mon! You can meet my mum before we board" she told her friend with shining eyes and an excitement filled voice. She went to protest but whenever Rose gave her that look, she couldn't resist. Letting out a soft sigh, she nodded her head weakly and Rose dragged her along by the hand to her parents.

"Mum, Dad", she quickly greeted, "This is Reina, the girl I've been telling you about!" she informed them. Their faces lit up in realisation and Reina extended her hand for them to shake. After all, her mother was the minister of Magic and her father a legendary Aurour turned businessman. What wasn't there to be nervous about?

"Hi, I'm Reina" she said meekly as Hermione shook the young girls hand, laughing slightly along with her husband. The young girl already reminded the Minsiter of herself when she was younger and that instantly told her that she was a good influence on her daughter.

"Please dear, call me Hermione" she chuckled as she brought the girl into a hug. Ron laughed at the shocked expression on the girl's face. Wow, she thought, this must be a family of huggers. Finally realeasing the girl, Reina walked over to Ron and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Mr Weasley-Granger" she stated a bit more confidently this time. At the sound of the last name, the married couple's respect for the girl grew even more. Finally, someone got their last name right.

"Bye!" Rose shouted to her parents as she dragged Reina along by her arm to the Hogwarts Express. Hermione saw the shocked look on the girls face and put a hand over over mouth to suppress her giggle. As the young friends disappeared out of sight, Ron turned to his wife and son.

"Come on buddy, time to go" he said gently to his little boy. The chubby-cheeked red head looked up from the ground with a deep red blush on his face. It was Hugo's first year at Hogwarts and he had never seen Reina before. He mentally cursed at Rose for not warning him about her beforehand.

With a small smile and a kiss to each of his parent's cheeks, he walked off and got on the train. Ron looked to his wife and slightly chuckled. "She was a nice girl, don't you think?" His wife asked him with a wide smile.

"Yeh, and I don't think we were the only ones that think that," he told her with a cheeky grin, hinting at his son. Hermione held in a laugh and hit him on the shoulder.

The pair waved off their children and she couldn't hold in her laugh anymore.