- t w e n t y e i g h t -

DAYS PASSED BY QUICKER THAN THE PAIR WANTED, REINA'S CONDITION WORSENING BY THE DAY.

Her veins turned to a strange green colour, and her arms appeared as though she was permanently bruised. She tried her best to hide it, she really did, but eventually someone caught on.

That someone was Rose.

"Oh Reina, why didn't you tell me! I could've-" Reina forcefully took her arm from her friends grip.

"Could've done what Rose? There's nothing you can do!" She snapped harshly. Rose visible deflated and dropped her grip.

"Rose I'm so sorry, lately I've just been so- so angry" she tried to explain, tears brimming her eyes. Rose smiled sympathetically at her.

Reina really has been more irritable lately. She had snapped at two professors, one being McGongall who she absolutely adored and idolised.

Whenever her mood would change, she tried to apologise profoundly, but it was useless. They were either running for the hills or giving her sympathetic smiles.

Oh how she hated sympathy.

"Don't look at me like that" she scoffed.

"Like what?" Rose asked, confused.

"The look of guilt. You did nothing wrong. I'm dying and that's the end of it." She stated firmly, before walking out of sight.

Rose tried to reach out for her, but it was too late.

She was already to far gone.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A short filler chapter. I feel so bad about writing for death at a young age, but it's an issue and a real thing.