- t h i r t y -

THURSDAY 17TH AUGUST 2023

MR HARRY POTTER, who at that time Reina viewed as a father figure, walked Miss Reina Carter down the flowered aisle.

Miss Rose Granger-Weasley, was chosen as maid of honour. It was not something she took lightly.

She made sure that the flowers were properly arranged and that Lily Luna Potter didn't sing the wrong song.

And she took extra care in making sure that the dress was not in any way uncomfortable for Reina, seeing as she was a little over a month pregnant.

MONDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 2024

REINA WAS RUSHED INTO ST MUNGO'S. Her water had broken and she was clutching onto James' hand like her life depended on it.

James looked down at his wife worriedly and kissed her forehead, ignoring the sweat.

"It's ok love, I'm here" he reassured her, stroking her hair soothingly.

Reina growled at him, teeth gritted in pain.

"Here for me? YOU'RE THE REASON I'M IN PAIN! I'M NEVER HAVING SEX WITH YOU AGAIN!" She screamed, her face red in pain.

Mrs Weasley, who was hobbling along behind the pair, laughed at the sight of her grandson's wife.

The doctor, who looked equally as panicked, tried to calm the young couple.

"Holy shit! You're 9 centimetres!" She exclaimed. It was her first time delivering a baby and she was the epitome of nerves.

Reina let out a great roar of pain as she felt the baby come.

"Ok, you're going to have to push for me!" She called encouragingly, standing in front of her, ready to deliver a baby.

"Easy for you to say!" She screamed, but began pushing when she felt James clutch onto her hand, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

"That's it! Just one more-" the woman said, astonished at the sight. She was cut off by the loud cry of a baby.

"It's a girl!"

James held onto the baby and looked at her as though she put all the stars in the sky.

Reina went to hold her, but was cut off by a large wave of pain overcoming her again.

"THERE'S MORE?!" She screamed in pure agony. The doctor, who was equally as surprised, quickly urged Reina to push.

After popping out the baby, Reina felt as though she was going to collapse from exhaustion.

"It's a boy!"

James, who had been holding the little girl, went and took the boy out of the doctors arms. He took the pair over to Reina and gave them to his wife.

"They're beautiful" she muttered, cooing at the babies in her arms.

"What are we going to name them?" James asked, still astonished.

"Well we agreed you'd name them if it was a girl, and I'd name a boy"

"Oceane" he claimed, looking at his daughter beautiful ocean blue eyes that she had no doubt inherited from her mother.

"Harry" she said, looking down at her baby boy's vivid green eyes.

They were finally a family.

WEDNESDAY 19TH JUNE 2024

REINA LAID ON JAMES AND HER'S SHARED BED. James clutched her hand tightly, tears streaming down his eyes.

"H-hey, don't you leave me now. How am I going to do with the little monsters tantrums?" He asked sadly, trying to lighten the mood.

Reina smiled weakly at her husband.

"Just flash them that million galleon smile and they'll melt like chocolate. I know I did" she smiled smaller at him.

"Like you do, not did, you're still here"

"I'm so sorry" she apologised weakly.

"N-no, don't you leave me! I love you so much!" He shouted, his voice shaking from his refusal to cry.

"It's ok, you have so many people that love you. Just never forget that you're loved, so loved" she said finally.

Pulling his face down, Reina kissed his forehead gently.

"I love you so much" she whispered lightly.

Her hand went limp and he knew she was gone.

And he couldn't do anything to stop it.

Not all stories have happy endings.

THE END

That's it. The end.

I just want to thank y'all for 3K reads! I lysm!

THIS STORY HAS A PREQUEL! IT'S CALLED NAIVE. It follows the story of Reina's mother.

OR MY NEW STORY RESPONSIBILITY, which I update a whole lot more regularly.
It's follows a story of Albus Potter and a certain Slytherin sweetheart. It is a next gen story, cause y'all know I'm a hoe for them 🥺