- t w e n t y o n e -

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

"CHILL OUT REINA, THEY'RE GOING TO LOVE YOU! I KNOW MY PARENTS ALREADY DO" Rose assured her friend.

They were currently situated on the platform, with the trio (consisting of James, Reina and Rose) awaiting the Potter and Granger-Weasel family.

Lily was staying with a friend for the holidays, as was Albus and Hugo would be arriving home a day before Christmas. Rose normally stayed at her aunts and uncle's before Christmas, as her parents were always on a business trip around this time, and would come to the Potter's once they returned.

James did not know why the girl was so panicked. He had repeatedly told Reina, that his mother already loved her and his father was eager to meet the girl his wife and best friend would not shut up about.

How could they even possibly hate her?

Never in his life, had he heard of anyone disliking the girl. Before the whole dating ordeal, the hate that Reina felt was very much one-sided. He never had a reason to hate her, but she obviously did.

Although that feeling had subsided within the girl, he could still feel the grudge she had against him. Albeit less visible, but still very much present.

She still had that fiery and sort of broken look in her eyes whenever she would gaze upon him. It hurt him in ways that he could not explain, nor had he ever felt before.

Despite the deal, he still felt that the their relationship was very much authentic. At least in his eyes it was.

He hoped and prayed, that they would last longer than the expiration date of their agreement. Wether it did or not, it was completely up to her.

Reina blushed slightly at her friends comment. When she met Rose's parents, she was completely out of her depth. She hadn't any experience with parents, her own absent from her life, so she was winging it the whole time.

She was glad that she made a good impression.

"But what if they think I'm rude or worse, stuck up? My father has a tendency of leaving a lasting impression on those he thinks are less worthy, and not in a good way," she said with a slight scoff.

Her fathers discriminating actions were definitely no secret. It was well known that Ozias Carter refused to accept anyone less than a half-blood to work for him. He claimed that they were 'bad luck' and that they would 'bring about the downfall' of his precious business, Paradox.

It was an extremely successful business, that sold luxurious products from expensive books to handmade wands. Being the daughter of the owner, made her extremely wealthy and let her get everything for free, the only thing she had to thank her dad for.