𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

JAMES GUIDED THE TWINS THROUGH THE BARRIER LEADING TO PLATFORM 9¾. THEIR FACES WERE LIT UP WITH BRIGHT SMILES, THEIR EYES FILLED WITH EAGERNESS.

James waved over a familiar family, the Laurent family. It consisted of four people — two parents and two kids. Harry II blushed when his eyes caught sight of Emmeline, her hazel irises entrancing him. Oceane coughed awkwardly beside him, clearly amused.

"First day, eh?" James said, patting Emmeline's brother, Thomas, on the back. The two sets of twins had grown up together, and had thought each other as a second set of siblings, well except for Harry, whom had a MAJOR crush on Emmeline.

"Off you two go, the Hogwarts express awaits for no one! Not even handsome men like me," he said, styling back his hair. Oceane gagged, while Emmeline's dad, Paul, laughed. Giving his father one last hug, Harry hugged his dad tightly before running off, not caring if anyone saw.

Emmeline and her twin ran after him, but Oceane stayed back, a look of nervousness on her face. "What's got you down in the dumps, pumpkin?" He asked, crouching down to her level.

Oceane, who seemed to be embarrassed that she had been caught, brushed him off. "Nothing," she denied, clutching his trolley tighter. James pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Merlin, you're so much like your mother." It was true, Oceane was a carbon copy of Reina, from her eyes to her brains, the only difference was her love for people, something Reina definitely did not have. "And if I knew my wife well enough, right now she'd be freaking out about the sorting ceremony. Is that what has gotten you so down in the dumps?" He questioned, earning a nod off of his daughter.

"What if I don't get sorted into Ravenclaw like her? Or Gryffindor? What if I'm in Slytherin!" She exclaimed. James only laughed in reply, earning an offended look off of Oceane. "This isn't funny!"

"Honey, listen to me," he said, taking her hands in his, "no matter what house you're sorted into, we'll still love you as much as we do now." Oceane pulled him into a tight hug and he relished in it. This is the last time he'll hug his little girl before she becomes a smart know-it-all, just like her mother.

"Thank you," she whispered, before running to the train.

"Don't break too many hearts!" He called after her.

Oceane searched the train for her brother, but it was to no avail. The train would be leaving soon, and if she didn't get a good window seat, she wouldn't be able to wave her father off. Searching relentlessly, she came across a half-empty compartment with a fairly good window view. "Mind if I sit here?" She asked, rubbing her arm nervously.

A girl around the same age as her, with misty grey eyes and wavey brown hair, smiled brightly at her. "Of course!" She said merrily, patting the seat next to her. "I'm Thea. Thea Farrell. Muggle born extraordinaire." She introduced jokingly, earning a laugh off of Oceane.

"I'm Oceane Potter."

Thea kicked the leg of the sleeping girl on the opposite side of the compartment, making her to shoot up from her sleep. "Who's dying?" She asked, rapidly looking around the cart.

"Oceane, this is Aurora Winscent. She's a bit odd, but I've only just met her, so can't really tell you that much really," Thea said to Oceane.

"Hey! I can hear you!" She exclaimed, earning a giggle off of Oceane.

"Nice to meet you Aurora," Oceane giggled, holding both of her hands out, which both of her new friends shook eagerly.

"This is a start to a beautiful friendship!"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Well that's it! I felt as though I ended the book wrong, so I added this. This way, I can add all you lovely people that commented on my book. Thank you so much for 19k!

Aurora ☞ PayolaKale07
Thea ☞ 20000p
Emmeline ☞ itsadeathwishx

Should I do a sequel, following Oceane and Harry II?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖 ; 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖲𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗎𝗌 𝖯𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ✓ 🎉