- e i g h t -

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

REINA WALKED OFF OF THE STAGE WITH A FEELING OF GREAT JUBILATION, she had really done it.

She had faced her fears of being judged, and done what she loved to do in front of the entirety of Hogwarts. Did she regret it? Not in the slightest.

However, the nasty thing about happiness, is that it can be taken away as fast as it came.

And that's just what happened when she saw James Potter's face.

He walked, no, strutted up to her with a smirk on his face. Reina could see that it was fake. He was hiding something, and judging by the look in his eyes, it was something that caused him great fear.

"Well, well, well" he said as he circled around her like shark to it's prey, "I never knew you could move your fingers like that" he whispered from behind her.

She scoffed and turned around to face him, arms crossed and face red with annoyance. "What do you want Potter?" She stated exasperated, upset that he had ruined her good mood.

He put on a look of feigned hurt and wiped his eyes as if they had tears in them, "Do I have to want something to come and talk to my favourite um, favourite-" he cut himself off, trying to think of a compliment for her. "Favourite dragon!" he stated finally.

She chuckled dryly before taking a step closer, "Favourite dragon?" She exclaimed in a half-whisper. Rolling her eyes, she took in a deep breathe to calm herself down, mentally counting to 10.

"You're either on drugs, or you want something" she begun, "So please tell me what you want, so I don't have to look at your face for any longer" she finished in a smug tone.

"Ok, ok, you caught me!" he put his hands up in mock surrender, before throwing an arm around her waist, pulling her closer. She gasped and went to scold him, but he gave her a warning look as if to say 'shut up'

After a few minutes, he pulled away and Reina looked up at him with an angry look. "What the hell was that about?!" She exclaimed and he looked down at her worried.

His eyes darted around his surroundings with a new facial expression, one she had never seen James have before, fear.

Rolling her eyes, she pulled out her wand and muttering 'Muffliato' under her breathe. "Happy now?", she asked sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Ok well um, there's no easy way to explain this," he scratched the back of his neck nervously, causing her annoyance to grow even more. She was about to say something before he held his finger up to her mouth.

She was sick of him doing that.

"I may or may not have told my whole family to you and I, were kind of um a thing" he managed to get out, breathing nervously. Her eyes bulged out of her head, what the hell?

"Even Rose?!" She exclaimed and he nodded his head slowly. Reina's breathing quickened as she ran her hands over her face.

"You just had to drag me into your shit, didn't you? Make my life even harder!" She was extremely pissed now, how dare he?

"I'm sorry ok? It just came out!" he threw his arms up in the air and she scoffed and went to say something, but immediately stopped herself.

They stood there for a minute, Reina thinking and James waiting for her to say something, anything. What surprised him most, was that she didn't look entirely pissed. In fact, she had sort of content and evil look on her face.

And evil, was exactly what was going on in the young Ravenclaw's mind.

She was going to destroy him, beat James at his own game. Reina was going to make him suffer.

And she was definitely going to enjoy doing it.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Ok, I'm going to add a special character in soon. However, instead of making one up, I thought I would make one of my readers one?

Comment your:

•Harry Potter name
•Gender
•Hogwarts year
•Blood status
•House
•Appearance
•Patronus