april 9

Staying at Gerard's had been the best thing in the world, and he was disappointed when his parents came home and it had to end. He thought of telling Gerard that they'd decided to stay at work for a few days longer, but he didn't want to over stay his welcome. Plus, he wasn't too fond of this Bert.

If he didn't know Bert was Gerard's boyfriend in the beginning, he never would have guessed. There was this tension between them the whole time, Bert didn't really spend much time with him and didn't seem too kind towards Gerard. Well, he didn't seem monstrous, but he wasn't the nicest person in the world.

When Bert had come home, he and Gerard had already said goodnight to each other and slept in the separate bedrooms. Gerard must have been asleep before Bert arrived home and not been able to tell him because Bert had been extremely confused and a little hostile at the sight of a random stranger walking downstairs in his boyfriend's clothes in the morning.

Gerard had taken Bert aside and explained the whole situation, however it didn't do much good as Bert practically ignored Frank the whole time he was there, yet he didn't fail to make sure Frank knew that Gerard was his by kissing him every five minutes. Well, probably not every five minutes, though that's what it felt like to Frank.

Really, neither of them saw a lot of Bert unless he was drinking or bossing Gerard around. Doing every thing he wanted, Gerard didn't seem to mind the slightest. Frank did. Despite that, he didn't dare bring it up.

For school arrangements, Gerard would drop Frank off in his car a few yards down the street so they could enter the building at different times. Maybe they were over paranoid, but they did it and it went swimmingly anyway.

The fantastic fact was that Frank got spend a huge amount of time with Gerard and he didn't ever get sick of him. He grew even more fond of his eccentricities and quirks, which Gerard seemed to have developed more of because Frank mentally noted a few new things about him each day.

Hopefully, just slightly, hopefully, Gerard was beginning to harbour feelings for him too. Frank wanted nothing more than to have Gerard grab his face and kiss him, telling him that's what he'd wanted to do since they'd met, but that literally only happens in films. Besides, Frank isn't that lucky.

The moment Gerard had dropped Frank off back home, the high he'd been on all weekend had disappeared. He was lonely again. At least he was seeing him in exactly two minutes as he was about to walk through the doors on an early Wednesday morning.

Sadly, due to summer approaching, it wasn't dark outside in the mornings or evenings anymore, to both of their dismay.

"Hey." Frank greeted cheerfully, feeling at peace as soon as he saw Gerard's lovely wild hair and familiar smile.

"Hello." Gerard visibly relaxed when Frank entered. "How're you today?"

"Hmm." He pursed his lips, dumping his bag. "Tired."

To aid his exhaustion, he'd worn a jumper that almost made him fall asleep as it was the most comfortable thing in the world, which was going to come in handy in class when he'd inevitably be bored.

"Me too." Gerard scrunched his nose, clenching his jaw in an attempt to not yawn. "I'm starting to think coming in this early was a bad idea."

"You read my mind." He chuckled, slouching in to a chair near Gerard's. He stretched his legs out, putting his feet over Gerard's, which he didn't seem to mind.

"I can do a lot more than that." He smirked, receiving an odd stare.

What. The fuck. Does that mean? Frank furrowed his brows, folding his arms across his chest. "Show me." He teased, biting his lip, poking Gerard with his foot.