Prologue

I led the scouts to observe the latest decepticon move in Tyger Pax and that I was ordered by Optimus Prime himself. My name's Honeybee, a Cadet in the elite guards. All the other residents of Cybertron has left and some warriors decided to stay and try to save Cybertron. I was one of them trying to save my home.

"Alright everyone," I said after stoping near the destroyed city in front of us. "keep your comm links on and update each other. If you've been captured, say nothing about our base. Understood."

"Understood, Cadet Honeybee!" Every scout said

"Good, then let's move out!"

I said as we all entered in different directions. Bumblebee, my little brother, however decided to come with me. Mostly we both don't want to loose each other in the war like how we lost our creators.

"Honey?" Bumblebee called me as we kept on checking out surroundings.

"What is it, Bumble?" I asked I looked at him to know that my attention was with him.

"What happened if we've gotten separated during this?" He asked in a worried tone. "Will we ever see each other again?"

"Of course will see each other again. We may have lost our creators, and I'm not letting the decepticons take you away from me as well." I reassured him as he nodded. "We have our sibling bond to know that we are both okay."

"Takes more than a gun shot to take you down, huh?" He joked as I chuckled.

We then heard Megatron's voice in the distance as explosions started to get near our location. I told Bumble to split up to see anything else. But before we could even split up, the building near us started to crumble from the explosions. Bit by bit, pieces were to falling above us. We've managed to dodged and shoot out the crumbling rock before it hits us, but was the last time I ever saw Bumblebee again.

A giant piece of the building came falling fast above us. Bumble noticed it first. I knew I couldn't live with myself if anything happens to my little brother. I was willing to give up my spark to save him, and with that, I pushed him away from me as I shoot out one powerful blast at the piece of the building, breaking it into pieces as it all crushed down on top of me. The last I heard was Bumblebee calling my name, before everything I know and loved was gone.

"Evacuate.....Cybertron now!"

":Honeybee!:"

"Bumblebee, go to these coordinates.....we'll meet you there!"

"She will live, but she's very weak."

"Make sure she is safe....Commander"

Voices were heared through my unconsciousness, though waking up again, is the day that changed my life forever.