Chapter 26

When we entered the ground bridge, we engaged all enemies in contact as we all were trying to push through the cons who were trying to block the entrance from the deck in going inside. Not to mention that the warship is above the planet's atmosphere. I stayed beside the commander if anything happens to me, but mostly trying to play smart about this, especially in the condition I am in.

We were able to take down all the cons as we stormed our way in to the warship. Our orders were that the Wreckers will storm the bridge if Stealth team is delayed in getting to the omega lock. I shot out some cons blocking who are our way as we've reach an interception.

"Alright. Wreckers, let's storm the command center." Magnus said,

"While we go stop the omega lock." Arcee said as Stealth team when towards the omega lock.

"Let's move." Magnus said as we headed towards the bridge.

We've managed to get through the decepticons who were defending the command center and took out the guards who came rushing in on us. All that was left was Soundwave on the controls. We all rushed towards them, but a ground bridge was opened beneath us. I've managed to stop myself from falling in, but the mechs weren't so lucky.

":Stealth team, we will be delayed:" Magnus said through the comlink, ":Soundwave pulled one of his ground bridge tricks on us:"

"Not all of us." I said through the comlink. "I've managed to avoid falling into his trap."

":HONEYBEE YOU'RE ALONE?!!!:" Brianna yelled through the comlink, which hurts my audio receptors a lot.

"I'm open for suggestions while keeping Soundwave busy." I said as I looked back the silent con in front of me.

"Honeybee, be careful my love." Magnus said through the bond,

"I will, sir." I replied back before closing it.

Right when I was about to attack Soundwave, I noticed four guards behind me, pointing there guns at me. "Well this just got interesting." I said quietly before shooting Soundwave three times at his chassis as he was knocked back on the ground. Turning my back, I use the light sword Magnus has given me and took down the four decepticons as they kept firing miss shots as me. "Had enough cons?" I said by shooting them by the chassis, before facing Soundwave, who was back up. More guards appeared came in here. Typical cons.

As I was about to engage, a ground bridge opened from behind me as I looked back to who was going to cross from the other side. The one who came in was Jack and Brianna.

"Brianna? Jack?" I asked in confusion,

"Surprise." They both said as Miko came rushing in, taking the cons out for herself by using the Apex Armor.

I watched in shock before turning to Jack and Brianna. "What in the name of Cybertron are you three doing here?" I asked, picking my charge up in my servo.

"Making sure you don't die before you tell Ultra Magnus or Bumblebee that you're pregnant." Brianna said, "Beisdes, remember the shadowzone experience we had?" She asked,

"Yes and what about it?" I asked, before noticing Soundwave activating a ground bridge as he walked towards us.

Miko picked Jack up as we backed away slowly from the ground bridge.

"Raf remember the plan." Jack said to Raf through his phone.

"Raf, do it now!" Brianna said as another ground bridge opened up behind Soundwave, as it pulls him from both sides of the ground bridge.

Miko pulled my arm as we backed away further from the ground bridge. Right what happened next was an explosion, and seeing that Soundwave was no where to be seen.