Chapter 24

Honeybee's POV
When we got to the South Pole, without Bulkhead and Smokescreen to guard Soundwave while he is out, we started to walk through the small snow storm, heading towards where the device is kept. Suddenly we heard a loud screeching noise from the distance.

"It's the Predacon." Ultra Magnus said, "Get down!" He yelled as we all moved to the side to avoid the flamethrower that the Predacon wanted to hit us with. Magnus covered me with his arm while we kept our weapons out. "Are you alright, my love?" He asked quietly,

"I'm alright." I replied as I looked at him, before looking back the Predacon.

We all pointed our guns at it, but Optimus stopped us.

"The decepticons cannot have what they're looking for." Optimus said as he began to walk forward. "I will be the one to engage the Predacon." We all looked at each other in confusion.

"You heard our leader, let's move!" Magnus said as we all ran towards the glass dome structure in front of us.

I noticed Arcee was still looking back at Optimus. "Arcee! Come on!" I called her, with that she turned around and started running towards us as we continue to head towards the building.

I pray to Primus that Optimus would be okay.

Meanwhile back at Base

Brianna's POV
It's only been a few minutes since the rest of the bots went to the South Pole and Soundwave is still doing nothing.

"Hey can we just put a tarp on him?" Bulkhead said,

"Yeah." Smokescreen said, "It's like he could see us from every direction or angle." He said as he kept moving around in his position while he looked at Soundwave.

"Would you two be quiet and figure out what are the decepticons are trying to build other than what Soundwave is unable to see or not." Ratchet said

I noticed that Jack, Raf and Miko are somewhere in the hangar, so I decided to also think of what would the decepticons be building other than the space bridge. Not to mention that the technology that they're stealing are like around the globe. I then heard Ratchet gasped and saw him go over to the comlink, speaking something to Optimus very quietly.

I wonder what is it? Other than that, I wonder how Honeybee and the others are doing.

With the bots

Honeybee's POV
Turns out that the decepticons are heavily guarding the only entrance to where the device was kept.

"They knew they were expecting us." Arcee commented as we kept firing at them from around the corner of the hallway.

I saw a gun fire about to hit Magnus to the helm. I was about to block it until Wheeljack blocked it for him. Magnus took down the con who nearly shot him before hiding back at the wall.

"We need to get in there now!" I said, "Bumblebee with me."

Me and Bumble his from behind his shield as we kept pushing it forward while taking out the rest of the decepticons, letting our team advance. I took out the light sword that Magnus gave me and stabbed the cons that stood in our way.

"Care for a lob?" Wheeljack suggested

"Gladly." I said picking up an offline con, spinning myself before throwing it hard towards the dark hallway.

":Nice lob:" Bumblebee said,

"Thanks." I said,

"Let's move." Magnus said as we engaged the rest of the decepticons, while he went immediately towards Shockwave who was defending the device.