Epilogue

After defeating Unicron and Optimus' sacrifice, Cybertron has been restored as its returning citizens has come back home to start a new. Cybertronians have heard about Optimus' sacrifice as they built a statue of him in his honor. To remember that he and his team have save their planet from the war. It has also been 6 years that the Autobots haven't returned to earth to see their human allies.

There on the bridge in front of the statue of Prime, stands a carrier who was in her deep thoughts as she looked at the statue of her leader. Honeybee. She then heard the sound of a speeding cybertronian as she looked down to see a red vehicular form cybertronian.

"Carrier!"

Honeybee then heard the voice of her little sparkling as she turns towards that voice with a smile on her faceplates.

"Hello there my Ultra Violet." Honeybee said the name of her  femme sparkling as her daughter ran up to her and gave a big hug.

"Hello my love." They both heard the voice of  the Sire, Ultra Magnus.

"Hey." Was all she could say until she saw her brother and another cop coming towards them.

"Soldiers." Magnus greeted them,

"Ultra Magnus, sir. And Cadet Honeybee, ma'am!" The femme bot said as she saluted to them.

"No need for that Strongarm." Honeybee said before carrying her sparkling in her arms and looking back at the red cybertronian. "I'm guessing you're both after the mech in front of us." She snickered.

"In front of the Optimus statue!" Strongarm said as the cybertronian spins and scratch the statue. "That punk is going down!" She said aiming her gun at the one who did it.

"That punk is Sideswipe." Bumblebee said, "And about how exciting this job gets, he's not actually dangerous."

"I'm sure there's a reason why, since I often get reports about Sideswipe being here." Honeybee said,

"Carrier's right!" The sparkling said,

"I'll just-" Bumblebee never got to finish as he saw a reflection of his former leader in the water.

"Uncle?" Ultra Violet asked,

"Sir? What is it?" Strongarm asked,

"D-Do you guys see that?" Bumble pointed at the water as everyone see nothing.

"That's okay Lieutenant, you meditate." Strongarm said, "I'll handle this perp." She went after Sideswipe.

"Bumblebee, What are you seeing?" Honeybee asked her brother.

"Optimus?" Bumblebee said, causing the trio be shocked and confused,

"You mean Optimus Prime?" Ultra Magnus asked, before Bumblebee looked towards the museum, seeing the solar system of the planet that was linked to theirs.

"Earth?" Both Honeybee and Bumblebee said in confusion,

"Pull over!" Strongarm yelled before throwing her energon rod towards Sideswipe and kicking him towards the Prime's statue.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Sideswipe complained as he was put in stasis cuffs, attached to Strongarm,

Right then, the statue came crumbling down.

"Magnus take Violet!" Honeybee said as she passed him their daughter and ran towards her brother. "BUMBLEBEE!!!" She yelled as she grabbed her brother's arms and pulled him away from the falling statue.

"HONEYBEE/CARRIER!!!" Both Magnus and Violet yelled for the Cadet, only to see them coming out of the crumbling debris.

"Optimus..." Bumblebee said, looking at the head of the statue, well once.