Chapter 15

(A/N: This part of the story is learning more about Brianna's side of her family and how will her father and herself will be closer than they once were. Anyways onto the story.)

Brianna's POV
While Honeybee was driving me to my parent's place along with Ultra Magnus just behind us, I couldn't help but feel upset about my dad. Ever since he married another woman and brought her children into our home, it's like he completely moved on from my mom's death and.....it's like he cared more about his stepchildren than me!

I mean, can you believe that?! It's like I don't exist in his life anymore!

Though he does deserve to be happy.....but it hurts that his happy without me.....The only memories that I have with him being happy with me is when my mom is still alive. Oh, how much I've missed her.

(Flashback)

"Mommy where are we going?" I asked her,

"Well, me and your dad decided to visit nurse June at her house." Hailey said, which was my mother's name by the way.

"Why?" I asked curiously,

"It's more of an adult talk Bri." My dad Brian said, "Don't worry, Jack will be there to play with you." He said,

"Okay." I said and didn't complained, since I've been friends with Jack since we've first met.

Mostly because he is my crush.

We've arrived at Miss Darby's house and got out of the car and walked to the door. Mommy tang the doorbell and the one who answered it was none other than Jack Darby.

"Hi Jack, is your mother home?" My mother asked, "We told her that we would be meeting her today."

"Yep. Mom! Miss Hailey and Mr. Brian are here with Brianna!" Jack said as he called his mom.

Miss June came to the door and greeted us. "Please come in." She said as we entered their home and sat on the couch. "So what do you two want to talk about?" She asked,

"I think it's best if the kids aren't involved in the adult's talk." My dad said, "Soldier how about you play with Jack while the adults talk." He suggested,

"It will just be for a while, dear."  My mom said,

"Come on, Bri. Lets stay in my room for awhile." Jack said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his room.

"So what do you have in mind while we wait?" I asked him as he lets me sit on his bed,

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jack suggested,

"Uhh...sure." I said as he inserted the movie: How to train your Dragon The Hidden World, and sat next to me on the bed as we watched the movie.

(Time skip)

"See you soon June." Hailey said as we waved them goodbye.

"Bye Bri, see you at school." Jack said,

"Sure Jack, see ya!" I said waving at him.

"Mommy what did you talked about with Miss June?" I asked,

"It's about a sickness, but nothing more than that." She replied with her sweet smile that she always shows,

"Okay how about we get some ice cream and go to the park." My dad suggested,

"Okay!" I said happily as we got in the car.