Chapter 23

It has been a day since the incident with the Predacon and Magnus has been trying to get used to his new appendix, with the help of his sparkmate and especially Brianna whenever Honeybee is busy scouting. Of course after Honeybee and Magnus went for a drive, they had their 'alone time' in which they were glad to have, since they weren't in speaking terms the last 3 weeks. You could say it was a nice make up 😉.

Anyways, things had became quiet with the decepticon activities. Everyone was either chatting or checking the scanners. The kids have stayed in base the whole day and kept themselves busy like usual. Suddenly, Agent Fowler came in the room reporting that the Decepticons have stolen some earth technologies  in different laboratories.

"What are the decepticons attempting to build?" Optimus asked, but having the list of stolen technologies didn't add up, considering that they don't need another space bridge, 'cause they already have one.

After a few minutes later

"Prime! It's cons again...and in progress this time." Agent Fowler said as he sent the coordinates to Ratchet.

"Coordinates received Agent Fowler." Ratchet said as opened the ground bridge to the designated coordinates.

"Let's roll." Magnus said as he held his sparkmate's servo with his working servo.

"Ep, ep. Your ability to roll remains predicated to your exploration on your manual dexterity." Ratchet said,

Magnus looked at his new appendix and tried to get it to open and close, but it didn't work.

"I'm afraid that Ratchet's authorities supersedes my own in medical fields." Optimus said to him.

"Understood." Magnus sighed as he looked to his Cadet.

Honeybee just rubbed his arms with her servos as she looked at him with an apologetic look on her face. "How about you go to Brianna and try getting use to your new claw while we're gone." She suggested as she intertwined her right servo with his left one.

Magnus smiled back at her. Brianna has been growing in on him and he enjoyed bother her and his sparkmate's company than anyone else. "Very well, Cadet." He said before giving her a peck on the helm and letting her go to join the others.

Wheeljack was in the background and felt bad that his commanding officer wanted to go in the mission to redeem himself. But he knew that he didn't just want to go in the mission. He knew that he also wanted to be with his sparkmate at all times during the missions.

With that, every bot, except Magnus and Ratchet, went through the ground bridge. Magnus went towards Brianna who was on the railings alone near the ground bridge usually appears and asked her what Honeybee suggested. Brianna immediately just agreed as she hopped on his working servo as he leads her towards the other monitors.

Meanwhile with the others, it turns out that Soundwave was also in the sight of the place and opened a ground bridge for his fellow decepticons to escape with the device, with the help of Laserbeak.

Optimus had enough with Laserbeak as he transformed and flew towards it and punching it, causing it to loose control on flying straight. He brought out his mini gun and started shooting towards Soundwave as he tried to dodge every shot. Eventually one made a hit, causing him to crash through some power lines and transforming back to his cybertronian form, being unable to get back up and knocked out.

Everyone else just drives towards him and looked in utter shock. Not only that the Prime managed to take a decepticon down, it was none other than Soundwave himself. The eyes and ears of the Decepticons. The surveillance and communications officer. And the third in command of the Decepticon ranks.