Chapter 21

After Honeybee and Magnus had their amends with each other, the rest of the team, other than Optimus, returned from their scouting and went to the monitors to type in their reports. Ratchet was working on the synthetic energon on his side of the computer, since their energon reserves are at a critical low.

Brianna's brother, Ashton, decided to visit his sister in law just to see if she was okay. Brianna wasn't disappointed when he came, in fact, she was glad that he visited. Giving him the chance to get to know her friends, who are giant robots.

"Your really friends with the weirdest people or bots." Ash said, "No offense sis, but y'know."

"None taken." Brianna said as she raffled his hair. "I actually am used to it. Plus it's fun to have company, especially from the bots." She said as she looked towards the bots.

"By the way..." Miko said, "How did you two first met when your parents wanted to meet each other's families?" She asked,

"Shocked/Surprised." They both said differently,

"Ashton in my defense, I was shocked because dad never mentioned about him being in a relationship." Brianna said, "In short, he just dropped the bomb on me on the day that we're meeting."

"For me, I was surprised when I first saw you, because we're friends in school and I didn't really expected that you would be my new sibling in law." Ash said, "But then again, Abigail did wished for a big sister. I couldn't argue with that."

"So in other words. You two were okay with it?" Raf asked,

"Yeah." Brianna said, "I mean, I've always wondered what was like in having another sibling, since I'm an only child. Not to mention Honeybee is like a big sister to me, despite that she's a bot. She's the big sister I never had."

Honeybee walked towards where the humans where at and heard there conversation. "And you are the little sister I never had." She said, making the all the humans look at her. "As much as I love Bumblebee, you and I got along very well, making me feel like your my sister."

"Same with me and Arcee." Jack said,

"Me and Bee as well." Raf said proudly,

"I think you four found the bots as siblings." Ashton said with a smile, "And I think it's a good thing, since you guys found some adventures through the past year you've known about them."

"Yup." Miko said proudly,

"Actually Ash, Honeybee and Ultra Magnus just arrived here like 4 weeks ago and she wasn't my first partner." Brianna said,

"Bri, your brother knows." Honeybee said,

"Wait what?" All except Ash said,

"I know Optimus was your first guardian ever since you first met the bots." He said as he crossed his arms, "He also said the you refused to have Smokescreen as your new guardian."

Brianna's eyes widen a bit when he said that. "Well I got used to having Optimus as my guardian and I did learned a lot from him. Not to mention I like being in his presence and I my respect for him is like the respect I have for my mom." She said looking at her hands on her laps. "Optimus helped a lot in times I like that." Brianna shook her head a bit and looked at her guardian. "Of course it's still the same after meeting my guardian. And she does understand what its like to loose someone close to you."

Honeybee smiled until she heard a jet from the hangar doors. It was Optimus. All the bots welcomed him back.

"Decepticon activity is at a low." Optimus said, "I fear that Megatron has the specimens that requires to..." he trailed off looking at his second in command feeling left out. "...clone his army."