Chapter 8

A little art I made with Ultra Magnus and Honeybee

Anyways, back to the story__________________________

__________________________

After having some traffic lessons from Brianna and Jack, we decided to head back to base for any information.

"Too bad that we have to head back to base." Brianna said

"Do you wanna visit your family before we head there?" I asked,

"What? NO! I mean, there's no need to, plus Mrs. Darby said they're fine." She said quickly, "Besides, I mostly sleep with the bots and my parents are okay with it."

Something tells me that she's lying, more like avoiding. I better have a word with Optimus about this, maybe he knows something so I can be aware of it.

"HONEYBEE!" Ultra Magnus yelled through the com link, causing me to also yell and notice the traffic lights on red.

"Honeybee, you needed Ultra Magnus to snap you out of your thoughts." Brianna said, "Is there something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong." I said, "I was just in a really deep thought."

"Are you sure that you're okay, soldier?" Magnus asked concernly.

"Yes sir, I'm fine." I replied as we kept driving.

When we arrived at base, I noticed that Optimus wasn't around. I vented as I walked over to where Bumblebee was at.

":Honeybee, how's the drive?:" Bumblebee asked

"It went smoothly, except for the part I nearly ran through a red light." I said

"Why? What happened?" Bulkhead asked

"(sighs) Deep thoughts."

"Anyways, wanna go for a little race with me and Bee?" Smokescreen asked me.

"Isn't that also abusing your power for just fun." I said

"Maybe." He said

"Fine, just this once." I said

I honestly hate using my power for entertainment, but I'll let it slip just this once since it is a reunion.

"Hey Honeybee, check this out." I heard Brianna called me as I went over to the recreation platform.

"What is it?" I asked

"I know that yours and Bumblebee's name are almost similar in a way and everyone thinks it's almost the same." She explained

"Right."

"Well, there's actually a big difference in both their appearance. Bumblebees are actually more black than yellow, while Honeybees are more yellow than black." Bri said, "Well, I think it's a good thing that Bumblebee actually changed his paint job from yellow to black or we might have some confusions between the two of you." She chuckled at the last part.